Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3 Iphones 2 jailbreaked with spirit but my wifes phone wont - Help - Boss not happy

Green Apple
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks

Default 3 Iphones 2 jailbreaked with spirit but my wifes phone wont - Help - Boss not happy
    Iphone 3.1.3
    Itunes 9.1
    Jail broken with - spirit
    Firmware 05.12.01

I have just done two iphones with all the same firmware and same itunes. The third phone i got to (my wifes phone) and im having some problems.

All the phones were the same 3.1.2 so i upgraded them all to 3.1.3. Itune before i jailbreak it allowed me to put apps from the apple store.When i jailbreak my wifes phone two thing happen? Cydia with the other two phones came up with a note saying make my life easier this does not appear? I install sinfuliphonerepo.com and install appsyn for 3.1.x but still itunes will not let me put any more apps in even from itune store???? Itune app area goes like light grey shadowed out affect. I have restored her phone about three times and the same thing happens.I read one of the forums below saying right mouse click and click on restore warnings ??? nothing seems to happen. Guys if your married you will understand if you can jailbreak your mates phone and you can't do your wife well things won't be good - I will be sleeping in the dog house. So please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just one other thing Cydia seems to work okay when i put winterboards and bosspref and so on ?
    Last edited by hancor; 2010-06-01 at 04:02 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you tried jailbreaking the phone without Appsync? We cannot talk about cracked apps here, but sometimes they cause issues. You right click on the phones name in iTunes to restore warnings. I don't see how this will help you though.

Green Apple
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks

no to your answer.

Were can i go to talk about my problems ??

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

We can talk about the jailbreaking just not the cracked apps

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

you need to sync w/ your computer. sync, and then itunes should work.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If it's a 3G phone, you won't get the 'make my ...' button as there's no need for it. You won't get it either if you've pressed it in the past. If at the top of the Cydia it says 'this device has ...' then there's the SHSHs are already stored.