Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GV mobile+

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default GV mobile+
    Ok so I bought this application from Cydia but I don't really know what it does, I thought I'd be able to call people but I don't get it, it won't let me. Can you please explain to me what does it do???

Quote Originally Posted by robben10 View Post
    Ok so I bought this application from Cydia but I don't really know what it does, I thought I'd be able to call people but I don't get it, it won't let me. Can you please explain to me what does it do???
    You need to have a Google Voice account (by invitation only). More info at:
    Google Voice

What if you do have a Google Voice account and you get an error or magic key problem every time you try logging in to use GV Mobile+?

Quote Originally Posted by robben10 View Post
    go get a Google Voice account. You NO LONGER need to be invited. Simply make a Gmail account and you are set. Go to

Quote Originally Posted by glumpkin View Post
    What if you do have a Google Voice account and you get an error or magic key problem every time you try logging in to use GV Mobile+?

I don't know why it does this but it does it to me as well. I posted a thread as well. let me know if you find a fix. In the mean while you can go get the "G-Whizz" app from the app store and it does the trick. Or you can simply go on Safari, go to google.com/voice and when you log into your account you can add the "Web App" via the "+" button on bookmarks and save it to your home page. Then you are set buddy. Hit thanks if this helps.