Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LOL ! Iphone 4.0b4 baseband = 05.13.04

Default LOL ! Iphone 4.0b4 baseband = 05.13.04
    I use LOL cause my Unlock has been long gone (I couldn't leave well enough alone). Anyways just posted FYI.

Skype and Line2 work well enough till..........
    I'm a violent computer geek!

So your screwed till when ? When will they have an unlock for 5.13.04 lol

@danfarmer : i feel your pain.. I tried to go iOS4. Got there. But I couldn't get it activated.

I had to revert back to 3.1.2

Little did I know, my baseband was upgraded to 5.13.04 from 5.12.01.

I hope I'm still capable of unlocking this phone when they release the unlock sometime this month.

Phone wasn't unlocked since I got it, now I might have screwed things up more. I just hope the release covers my arse! Tell me if you find any good news haha.

well i updated to i have 4.0 baseband 5.13.4 i wanna know wazup .. am i goin to be able to unlock my iphone 3gs when they release the new software?? or am i screwed? what do i do???

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Hopefully the new unlock is on 05.13.04, if not we will to setup a new club called 05.13.04.. Lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeah it's a shame I had upgraded to 3.1.3 only if I had known that there was an unlock for it!. Now im stuck with my optus pre-paid sim with like no credit in it. Does anyone know when they are going to find a official unlock for iOS 4 ?

I did a huge ****.I upgraded to 4.0 and i had some problems with Cydia and also my internet connection was not working so i downgraded to 3.1.2 and my baseband remained 05.13.04 so now i can`t jailbreak it.
    Last edited by johnjustin; 2010-06-25 at 10:03 PM.