Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak 3.1.3 No Service Problem

Default Jailbreak 3.1.3 No Service Problem
    I just got my iPhone last week. Today I finally decided to jailbreak it using black ra1n. I found out that since I had the OS v 3.1.3 I would have to downgrade it. So, I restored it to v 3.1.2, used black ra1n and got cydia. Everything worked. EXCEPT I now have no service. I go to see the info about my carrier and there is nothing there. Its like it isn't even recognizing AT&T as my carrier. I do NOT want to unlock it. I restored my iPhone again and the same thing happened. I finally just went back to the official OS and everything works. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Schweedish View Post
    I just got my iPhone last week. Today I finally decided to jailbreak it using black ra1n. I found out that since I had the OS v 3.1.3 I would have to downgrade it. So, I restored it to v 3.1.2, used black ra1n and got cydia. Everything worked. EXCEPT I now have no service. I go to see the info about my carrier and there is nothing there. Its like it isn't even recognizing AT&T as my carrier. I do NOT want to unlock it. I restored my iPhone again and the same thing happened. I finally just went back to the official OS and everything works. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
    Now that you are at 3.1.3 and already have service, just jailbreak with Spirit jailbreak then everything will be fine.

Thanks

It was on 3.1.3 so it has the newer baseband 05.12.01. That doesn't work all that well with firmware 3.1.2. The easiest and best option for you is to go back to 3.1.3 and rejailbreak with spirit.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiriiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Thanks you guys! Spirit worked just fine!