Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone on 3.1.3

Default iPhone on 3.1.3
    Hey, not been around for a while because I had problems with the internet on my iPhone a while back which led me to having to restore and update and unfortunately at the time I had no option but to go to 3.1.3

So now I'm looking to Jailbreak it again on 3.1.3 and have been reading about this Sn0wbreeze, is it safe and OK to do this method?

Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 with Sn0wbreeze | Redmond Pie

Thanks in advance for any replies.

just do spirit. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tcunningham1589 View Post
    just do spirit. lol
    Never even heard of it.

Just looked it up though and seems to be the deal.

Tutorial: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPad With Spirit

Have you tried it yourself? seems way easier than snowbreeze sounds a bit too easy in fact

If I get a bit of feedback on how reliable it is I'll give it a bash tonight.

Thanks

Thanks
    I jailbroke my Iphone 3gs mc model 135LL last night using Spirit. I didnt think it would work but when it rebooted and I had the cydia app, I was so Happy, I took my girlfriend in the next room and let her know How happy I was to get it jailbroken

3.1.2 on blackra1n, 3.1.3 on spirit. Spirit was way easy. Just make sure you let it finish. I had to restore cause I thought it froze and started pressing buttons. ha!

Nice one guys, I'm going to give it a go in a bit, I'll let you know how it goes.

I also have a problem with my Iphone,,I dont know if you can help me, I'm from Philippines, when I plugged my iphone to the clomputer i updated the software which is a very bad idea bec now i cannot use the phone bec I think the software is not available here in our country, what I would like to know is, is it possible to downgrade iphone form 3.1.3 to just 3.0 just for mw to use again my phone? sorry, I'm so desperate to have a solution with this problem,,,thanks

Just done it via Spirit and wow, took all of about 20 seconds and worked perfectly.

Thankss

Thanks

@ehmzie

which iPhone do you have