Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: restoring yet again

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default restoring yet again
    I guess I get to involved with my phone to the point I look for apps daily. Don't know if Rock is too blame for this, but I uninstalled a few apps and rebooted and didn't have 3g access.
    after that i rebooted and found the pop-up and turning rock extensions off. Uninstalled Rock and tryed to reinstall but same issue. I decided to say eff it and restore again. This is the 4th time in a month that I am doing this and really getting old. I guess i shouldn't be playing with it so much or I'm going to break it. oh well, at least restoring it is easy. NO more ROCK here though!!

I have heard that Rock has some issues.. so I think u don't need it as u have cydia..

Thanks

but no mywi though. That alone is the main reason for jb'n

should Rock just be left alone these days? I hear so many good and bad things about it. The restore is so freaking easy though.
    Last edited by mj0528; 2010-05-16 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lucky u .. my restore is not !

Thanks

your restore in rock for your apps or your restore to a firmware. Having an old boot rom makes it so freaking easy. I don't see something I like, off to a firmware restore I go. I guess that's why it's number for but it may be the firecrackers :-)

Eff Rock and EFF theyre backup too!! no mas

Restoring again in DFU mode cause I gave Rock and backups a chance, NOPE!!!
    Last edited by mj0528; 2010-05-16 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    your restore in rock for your apps or your restore to a firmware. Having an old boot rom makes it so freaking easy. I don't see something I like, off to a firmware restore I go. I guess that's why it's number for but it may be the firecrackers :-)

Eff Rock and EFF theyre backup too!! no mas

Restoring again in DFU mode cause I gave Rock and backups a chance, NOPE!!!
    What is wrong with Rocks , I have 12 licenses with rock and i love their apps

Thanks

seems that everytime I use them, i get screwed and my phone starts acting crazy. The only time I didn't use rock at all, everything was fine and the only reason i had to restore in the situation was due to catergories sending my phone in a safe mode dungeon

Will springback work in a total restore?
    Last edited by mj0528; 2010-05-16 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost