Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All jailbreaks not working - No errors

Default All jailbreaks not working - No errors
    I had my 3G iphone jail broken using blackra1n and Cydia back in november, everything went great until I lost a few icons and had to restore it in december. I went to rejailbreak it using blackra1n and decided to try Rock instead of Cydia and decided I didn't like it, so I did another restore and rejailbreak. The program ran on my phone and everything, and once it finished, I had no blackra1n icon on my phone. I restored and left it to be. My unjailbroken phone had a freak out, so I restored it two days ago and have now decided I want it jail broken again. So I tried using the Spirit jailbreak, and the same thing happened. The program ran just fine, and when my phone started up again, NOTHING! What do I do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

When you restore always start as a new phone. Dont restore from backup.
    If you start from a fresh firmware install there is no reason why spirit wont work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Also make sure your restoring to a clean, untampered 3.1.3 firmware before trying to jailbreak with spirit.

Along with start as new phone.

That means I'm going to lose everything on it though, right?

Thanks

if you sync before the restore then you can re-sync after and get your app store apps back plus your music, photos, contacts, etc...