Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help 3.1.2 blackra1n

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy please help 3.1.2 blackra1n
    Hello guys, i bought a 3GS from a guy, it is tethered jailbreak with blackra1n 3.1.2, and it had the guy stuff on it (pictures, apps, music, lots of crap...) so i decided to go to setting, and press reset and erase the phone, thinking that is gonna be clean, and ready to jailbreak trough blackra1n again... But after all (reset and erasing) ended, it rebooted and showed me the itunes connect logo, so i thought i just need to JB it,...
    the Blackra1n saw the phone, start running, got the picture of the guy on the phone, showed ended on the computer, but it got stuck with the picture on the phone... and the computer stop to sees the iPhone... i tried many times, and its all the same. I tried to restore the phone to a clean 3.1.2 but it won't let me telling its not legible... interesting cuz its still 3.1.2 and it never been 3.1.3.....
    Any ideas??? PLease help, i need it unlocked

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. When you click the 'reset all' button, you're forced to restore afterwards. Apple only allows you to restore to the current firmware meaning 3.1.3 is all you can go to.