Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [SOLUTION] iPhone shut off during boot / Stuck Apple Logo

Just rerun jailbreak software on ur device

Default Stuck in apple logo
    I have a question my 3G is stuck on apple logo loop, I tried SSH & ifunbox to connect but had no luck. Somehow when I updated some of the cydia apps the phone rebooted itself. At first I was able to use ifunbox and SSH, but my 3G kept rebooted itself. And now ifunbox and SSH wont detect it. I also noticed that neither of my 2 pc's can detect my 3G, nor can itunes, unless I put 3G in recovery mode. My question is I jailbroke my 3G with sn0wbreeze 2.0.2, can I use sn0wbreeze again? Would I be able to use NOR-ONLY CHECKBOX, so that I will not lose any info on my phone. I have pictures, contacts etc... that are very important to me which I did not backup. Or will I lose the data on the phone if I use sn0wbreeze again, but using NOR-ONLY?

PS:
    Device =3G
    FW= 3.12
    JB= Snowbreeze
    Windows XP/ 7
    Last edited by krod13; 2011-01-17 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

It sounds like you will have to restore. That NOR only box is just for custom boot logos. It wont help your phone boot up.

Just try usin another jb tool

There's one problem I didn't backup my 3G, so restoring is not an option until I'm able to get it started.

Quote Originally Posted by krod13 View Post
    There's one problem I didn't backup my 3G, so restoring is not an option until I'm able to get it started.
    BUMP Same question here iphone 3g 4.2.1, need to recover contacts... Any ideas out there cyber genius's?

Default Iphone 4 with stuck in recovery mode with white screen
    Hi, i have an other prob with my dadīs Iphone 4.

It was Jailbroken on 4.1 and my brother made an restore to original 4.2.1 with no jailbreak via itunes.

After the process the iphone wont start up anymore.
    When turning it on it takes about 10 secs then the display turns white and thats it.

No apple Logo, nothing.

Itunes finds an Iphone in recovery mode. If you reinstall, same procedure.

I tried Tiny Umbrella and recboot to get it out of recovery mode, no success. The only way to use the Iphone right now is to use a thetered jailbread and boot it up via redsnow.

My father only makes calls with his phone so he wont need a jailbreak. Does anyone have an idea how to restore to an working original 4.2.1 without jailbreak.
    Last edited by M0TTE; 2011-01-25 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Change Title

Thanks

Let the battery completely drain, then try restoring again.

already tried, opened the phone and disconnected the battery for at least half an hour, same prob.

Thanks

Try longer, like at least an hour without the battery in.

Restore twice in a row it fixes the NAND issues.

Try dfu mode if that doesn't work if u have the ssh restore it to 4.1 that should fix the problem since the jailbreak is untethered

when i was suffering from this problem i simply restored my firmware and it worked

I installed an app through cydia and lucky me, I got the spinning wheel of death. Usually I just ssh and fix the problem by deleting the app from the mobilesubstrate folder but I can't get in through ssh. I tried ifunbox too but it doesn't work either (I may have had ssh toggled to off, now that I think about it). Tried rejailbreaking through redsnow but that doesn't work either. Is there anything else I can do? I really don't want to have to restore..

Just rerun ur jailbreak tool. If it doest work try greenpoison

I tried using redsnow but that didn't work, greenpoison doesn't work on a 3g and tinyumbrella doesn't pick up my phone. Pretty shattered right now because I don't know if I have a backup of my phone anywhere as I restored my OS a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by devize; 2011-02-21 at 02:54 PM.

Anyone still have iB33j's files? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the net? Will they work for iOS 4.0.1? Can someone pleeease email them to [email protected] if you have them?

My device was jailbroken with blackra1n and is currently rebooting at the apple logo after around 45 seconds. I can get it in DFU but PhoneTool doesn't pick it up.

Please, any help would be appreciated. All my poetry and family photos are on this device and I really don't want to restore.

Try puttinG your phone into dfu mode ad using iFunbox to get the files off.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhsjaagshs For This Useful Post:

peterregin (2011-03-06)

Just tried that and it doesn't work, the device is recognized by iTunes but neither iTunes nor iFunBox can see the files on it.

Thanks for the advice though, any other suggestions?

I've followed msft.guy's instructions that he posted here: Mostly iPhone hacking: Data recovery: not just for iBoot-pwned devices

But I want to leave that as a last option as it may wipe my device completely.

iB33j, or anyone with his files, if you're out there please help! As I said, I (like so many people like me) have some precious materials on the device and it would mean so much to have them back. Thanking you all so much!!

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast