Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery not charging usb or wall

Default Battery not charging usb or wall
    I have had my jailbroken phone for about a month with no issues at all except a few times where battery level was about 50 and would turn off then i learnt all about the DFU mode recovery and all that stuff so ive done my research but this phone will not turn on anymore or chrage with different cables.

The phone this time turned off on me because low battery then the next day tried to charge and had the itunes usb icon most of the day hopeing it would charge
    12 hours later the phone stopped everything.

I cannot do nothing at all. Is this due to an internal slave battery which keeps me going for a while then eventually dies out?

Anyone experienced this before?

Once again i have reboot by pressing middle and power buttons and re jailbroken but the furtherest i could get before it died was halfway through the jailbreak logo on my phone then it would just switch off.

Do i neeed to replace battery will this fix all this or is there a simpiler fix to this.

I cannot take back to shop because now i cant even turn on to restore factory setings
    Last edited by madcease; 2010-05-10 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost