Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to retrieve important data from a dead iPhone??

Default How to retrieve important data from a dead iPhone??
    Hi all! Been struggling with this issue for 6 days now and I have searched all over the internet, tried almost every possible way to get my iPhone boot in but to not a single success. Is there any method that i can retrieve all my data like photos, voice recording and video recording?

Here's the problem:

iPhone 3Gs 32GB 3.1.2. Earlier I have go to "Rock to update all" After that I find that my iPhone loads very slow so i restart my iPhone.
    But instead of booting up after the GeoHot pic, the screen just switch off black...

The only thing that is happening when I am trying to Blackra1n the iPhone is :
    Apple Logo -> "Connect To iTunes" -> Pictore of GeoHotz -> Shut down.

When I after the shut down stage start the iPhone again, it all starts from the beginning of the loop again.

Blackra1n is stuck on "Done, wait for reboot".

Now you're thinking "Why don't you just restore the iPhone?". Well I would, if i have have a way to retrieve all my data...

What am I supposed to do now? I have tried iRecovery, iReb, DiskAid, iPhonebrowser but none workable...

Can anyone out there helps me out as the data is really important to me!! I know its my fault for not backing up my iPhone for 1 month omg......

I developed a fix to this problem. Don't mess with the phone. Stay tuned here and post the required information I'm after:

http://modmyi.com/forums/general/710...ml#post5237906

BEEJ
    Last edited by iBeej; 2010-05-28 at 10:08 PM.