Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Unrestrictor SBSettings Toggle (how do I enable it?!)

Default 3G Unrestrictor SBSettings Toggle (how do I enable it?!)
    Alright, so Wednesday night my jailbroken phone crashed and I couldn't boot it back up. I had to restore with iTunes and re-jailbreak and no worries getting everything back because I use PkgBackup.

The one thing I can't figure out how to get back is the 3G Unrestrictor toggle for SBSettings. It isn't one of the toggles listed in the SBSettings settings area and I see no option for it within 3G Unrestrictor. I can't find it in a search on Cydia or Rock... (although I don't think I ever had to install the toggle separately before---I'm pretty sure it was just part of 3G Unrestrictor)

I'm on 3.1.3 firmware and the 3G Unrestrictor version is 2.0.2

Thoughts?

Thanks

first i would go into sbsettings. click more/set toggles/ and if its in there click it to on. If it is not in the list of toggles try removing the package(3g unr.) and reinstalling it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobseagall View Post
    It isn't one of the toggles listed in the SBSettings settings area
    ...And yeah, I've tried removing and reinstalling, but no luck.

Thanks

Ok that's weird have you tried removing 3g unr and sb settings and reinstalling both. It should be In there automatically after the download of 3g unr. Play with sbsettings and make sure that it's not in the list to add to toggles

I'm having the same exact issue. I've tried combinations of uninstalling and re-installing both apps. Definitely not in the list of toggles.

So I'm assuming that no one has any idea how to fix this. Just wondering because it's a bit annoying.

Same problem here. Toggle was there with 3GS 3.12 blackra1n tethered jailbreak. Re-broke with 3.12 and Spirit. Toggle is gone.

Typo. Meant to say 3.13 and Spirit.
    Last edited by knuck1723; 2010-05-29 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem, but it sucks that there's no fix... I decided to just invest in My3G and was ready to pay a good amount after getting MyWi for $9.99 (still my favorite jb app regardless) but found out that My3G is only $2.79... And it's working great, SBSettings toggle and all.

Thanks for the My3G heads-up. (And I agree, MyWi rox.)