Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps from AppStore Will Not Open

Default Apps from AppStore Will Not Open
    Good day everyone,

Iphone 3Gs- 3.1.2
    FW 05.11.07
    32GB
    JB: Spirit
    Un: blacksn0w

I just untethered my iphone with spirit. Got everything up and running smooth. The problem I'm having is that now all my applications I purchased via app store and restored are now not opening. Every time I try to open it, it displays the application for 2 seconds then closes back to home screen.

Whats missing? What happen during jb and restore that now it will not open those apps? Regular OS apps; cal, maps, voice memo, etc are fine.

Anybody know what to do?

When I had this problem before I just reseted then synced and it fixed the problem (last year) that doesnt fix it now.

Bump
    Last edited by Kenjari; 2010-05-09 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Uhmmm delete them and redownload them.... or you can just get the uhmm the you know C word if you know what I mean....

I had a problem like this before. I found out that I did something that unathourized my phone from my iTunes account. Just go to the AppStore app and download a free app with the account you used to download the rest. It should fix it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OXxDiStUrBeDxXO View Post
    I had a problem like this before. I found out that I did something that unathourized my phone from my iTunes account. Just go to the AppStore app and download a free app with the account you used to download the rest. It should fix it.
    Oh yea lol, if windows go to itunes then look up in the corner (Left) and you'll see "Store" click it, deauthrize (type the info needed) then reautherize and they should work =D

And for mac, well I dunno ask someone who has a mac.

It happened to me once, lol I accidently put deauthorize audo under advanced first so dont make that mistake