Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit Issues

Default Spirit Issues
    Guys & Gals,

I'm having issues after restoring to 3.1.3 and upgrading to Spirit. Some of my apps won't start up, AIM is one app that does this.

Wifi and 3G is being picky too. Wifi keeps dropping out randomly and 3G hardly comes up when it should.

Details of my iPhone:

iPhone 3GS running Baseband 05.12.01
    Serial of 869454xxxxx
    3.1.3 (7E18)
    AT&T original with 5.6 carrier version.

Regards,

-Frank C.

Restore and Rejailbreak clean. When Jailbreak is complete and phone shuts off to reboot disconnect the USB cable before apple logo. This will fix some issues people have with factory icons dissappearing also. Hope this helps you
    It is what it is...

Haven't had that prob but I did 3.1.3 with spirit. As soon as I installed iconoclasm and applied my custom layout anytime I download something from cydia that puts a new icon or something from the AppStore it will go into safe mode till I either assign it to a category. Hide it or uninstall

My friend with a 3gs old boot rom like mine is having the Same issue.

I've sense went back to 3.1.2 and blackra1n

Mine is with Spirit also. I have had zero problems beside my initial break when factory icons disappeared. has been perfect since. *knock on wood*. Likely was iconoclasm, was playing with the thought of instaling it...Thanks for the heads up
    It is what it is...

I'll do the restore and see if that fixes.

Regards,

-Frank C.

The wifi/3G is better now the apps are still crashing back to the SpringBoard....*sighs*

Regards,

-Frank C.
    Last edited by fchrist; 2010-05-08 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm thinking there are some issues with spirit

I agree. It is weird. I'm thinking of going back to 3.1.2 for now even though I love not having to reboot all the time thru the computer.

Regards,

-Frank C.

Now the Compass refuses to work. It shows me as always facing 0 N...

Regards,

-Frank C.