Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help after spirit jailbreak on ipod touch and iphone 3g

Default Help after spirit jailbreak on ipod touch and iphone 3g
    I have jailbroken a 3GS, 2 3G and one ipod touch 3G. My 3gs works fine, but one of the 3G and the touch there is a problem with the status bar.

it is not appearing once i exit an app.

i will repsring, the time, date, 3g symbol, battery, carrier will appear, but once I open an app, then exit said app, is disappears until my next respring, which is tough, since i cant swipe to get to sbsettings to try and respring.

over the two devices, there isnt much in common, other than jailbreak basics, winterboard, sbsettings, **********..

my only thought is the adding of apps and tweeks from sinfuliphonerepo...could this be the reason?

please any help would be appreciated, ive done some searching and had to turn to you folks..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Mine did the same thing. It was an app from sinful iphone but i forget which one. Sorry.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr0herb For This Useful Post:

ryanstylee (2010-05-06)

i had a feeling it could be sinful. ive have problems adding the beyouriphone repo.

currently from sinful, i have ireal, safari dl mngr, cyntact, ifile, infiniboard, on the 3g with issues.

most the same on ipod touch except ireal

on my 3gs and other 3g i have these and more, with no issues whatsoever.

any idea what app to remove? thx again

ive removed all the sinful repo information with no luck. still the status bar wont stay once an app is closed. any helps, still effectin two of my five devices? why on my 3gs and other 3g this is not an issue?

a reset of all settings did the trick.
    Last edited by ryanstylee; 2010-05-07 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost