Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need some help from the Gurus

Default Need some help from the Gurus
    Greetings all,

I just recently upgrade an essential update from Rock and now my phone wont turn on? Weird because this has never happen to me before, and I'm kind of blown now.

Is there anything can do to bring my phone back to live with out doing a restore in itunes? Don't want to loose my jailbreak, any advice will be gladly appreciated....

if your on an official carrier then my suggestion would be bite the bullet, restore and run the spirit jailbreak which can me downloaded at Spirit it will jailbreak 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 just remember that it's not in no way an unlock just an untethered jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by likeips View Post
    if your on an official carrier then my suggestion would be bite the bullet, restore and run the spirit jailbreak which can me downloaded at Spirit it will jailbreak 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 just remember that it's not in no way an unlock just an untethered jailbreak.

Why did this happen though?

This happens right after i upgrade ROCK so then I guess is safe to say **** ROCK since it ****** my phone up..

do you remember what the update was for by any chance?

I dont recall what it was the only thing i remember is that it was an essential update for stupid ROCK..

i actually had Rock mess my phone up this morning, reinstalled dTunes and something with that and ********** (apparently they are fighting over the safari download plugin) messed my phone up to the point where it was really slow. was forced to do a restore. so i think i'm just going to go through Cydia for all my jb apps and widgets from now on. the only reason why i'll have rock on my phone is keep my MyWi app up to date and active.

Thanks

This is not the first time rock has fubared phones

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

imo rock is complete crapware. It has always caused problems on my idevices.
    Stick w/ cydia.