Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit Tips/Info

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Spirit Tips/Info
    Info
    Spirit is a untethered jailbreak which will jailbreak the following:iPad 3.2(wifi&3G).iPhone new MC model and iTouch 3.1.3.
    It jailbreaks our iDevice just like blackra1n, It jailbreaks it all in just a click of a button.

Spirit does not include a unlock that is most likely going to come in 4.0.

No frustrating work required.

Remember while your jailbroken backup our SHSH blobs to be safe for the future, Better safe then sorry.

If you have FW 3.1.2 and its jailbroken and its tethered simply connect your iDevice to your computer and open iTunes and press upgrade to make your device 3.1.3 so you can keep your apps and contacts etc.. What the upgrading does is wipe the jailbreak off your device and you won't need to restore and lose all your stuff

Procedure

Its very easy to use spirit theirs basically no work required. First of all you go to spiritjb.com and download spirit either for windows or mac. After that make sure you have your device connected and run spirit.exe. After you run it via double click it from their its self explanatory just press the big button that says "Jailbreak" and let spirit do its work. Once You do this your iDevice will say restore complete well it said that for me at least, Then your iDevice Screen will go black and then to a screen with some colors and the status bar of spirit. Let it finish and our iDevice will go to its lockscreen once its done. Hoorraahhh your jailbroken.

This whole process shouldn't take longer than 2 minutes tops.

Tips/Suggestions

Help support comex and thank him by donating to him, This can be done on his website spiritjb.com and only their. If you donate in any other page calming its for comex do not trust them as its probably a scam.

If you need help I'd be more then glad to help you out.

Do not listen to any website claiming they have an unlock as its a scam and can and possibly harm your device and Computer.

Incase you didn't get the link Click here Spirit

I will be updating this post if neccesary
    Last edited by Prox; 2010-05-11 at 06:53 PM.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prox For This Useful Post:

dd721 (2010-05-11), wa2ruff (2010-05-12)

thanks for offering help..am a newbie and will try this as soon as i get home..i have a 3g 32gig touch which came with 3.1.3 by default, it should work right?

has anyone tried this on the new 32 g touch?

plus, i currently don't have wifi, anyway for me to install apps after i get this spirit to work?

tyvm

edit:

@prox, hey man im gonna have to ask you more questions later hope u dont mind..these ithings seems more complicated to hack than the psp lol
    Last edited by aceross23; 2010-05-03 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks

Is it okay to sync with iTunes after jailbreaking with Spirit?

Thanks

Yes it works with every device made so far.

And yes it's safe to use iTunes After

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prox For This Useful Post:

Akamir (2010-05-03)

Just wanted to say thank u... Installed easily & worked like a charm!!! Yay!!!!

Thanks

No problem buddy.

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

It doesn't get any easier than that. Thanks

Thanks

No Problem