Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem installing cydia packages

Default Problem installing cydia packages
    Why can't I install cetain packages like libxml2 Library and SQLite 3.x Library and another one which I don't want to name..?

"It always gives me "Notw: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed."

Depends firmware >=3.0

Does that mean they're not compatible with 3.1.3?

Edit: Wow, alot ofpackages don't work..

Backgrounder

Edit: Okay, fixed the problem with the unnamed package but I still want Backgrounder (>ProSwitch)
    Last edited by Punisherrrrrr; 2010-05-03 at 07:56 AM.

I am having the same problem with a few apps from Cydia. [3.1.3 firmware with 05.12.01 baseband]

Problem i am having is that i cannot find a version that will download of AppSync. I was going to try to download from Cydia but every time i do it uninstalls a sleu of apps (backgrounder, **********, Veency...and a few others).

Since i am on 3.1.3 i would think it would recognize that i am running firmware >= 3.0 [>=3.1 for **********] but it still gives me the error. Any ideas???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Talk about cracked apps/warez/piracy is not allowed. Neither are the repos or programs that allow them.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Turned it off then on. Fixed the problem. Must have had something that needed restarting