Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Starting Apps Gone (is that normal?)

Default Starting Apps Gone (is that normal?)
    Hey guys, i did the Spirit JB. When the phone restarted, i noticed that i am missing all that starting stuff. Like, Call, iPod, Settings, Calculator, Apps Store and all of that. Now, i am really "scared" i JUST got my phone. Can somebody please tell me if this is normal and how to fix it? Like, how to get back that original stuff. If thats not normal, how do i restore it? Put yourself in my position please. Thank you in advance.

P.S: I know i already posted something like that but, i see that no one bothers to answer.

the same thing happened to me and what I did was re-run spirit to get Cydia back than i downloaded sbsettings and resprung and everything was fixed so try that and I hope it helps

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xepher2792 For This Useful Post:

Ist (2010-05-03)

I went to download sbsettings, it did but that didnt show up on the screen, since im a total noob at this, i thought that this is normal, then i went on and downloaded respring and lunched that. iPhone beeped and... nothing changed... Any other ideas?

You won't see sbsettings on the screen. Swipe your finger along the status bar to see it pop up. Then use the "respring" option you see there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Ist (2010-05-03)

Bah, couldnt wait for you guys to answer. So i went on and restored my iPhone, and redid the JB. Everything is fine now. Thanks.

You couldn't wait 18 minutes??? Let's hope people are far more efficient in answering all the posts of newcomers who dint know what they're doing in future. (rolls eyes)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Ist (2010-05-03)

Dude, my parents are in Mexico at the moment. They could be calling at any moment. Knowing my parents, if i were not to pick up the phone, id be proper f*cked. Hope you catch my drift. BUT, i still do thank you. Out of all the others, you actually did answer my question. Even though i didnt get a chance to test that out. )