Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod Touch 2G MC-Model (3.1.3)

Post Ipod Touch 2G MC-Model (3.1.3)
    Hello!

I was surfing the whole forum and I understand there isn't any jailbreak method for 3.1.3 MC -model Ipod Touch. However, I have read one topic that says you can downgrade it to 3.1.2 then jailbreak but I think it would be a tethered one.

Is it good to downgrade then jailbreak my iPod? I was wondering when will the update be released for the jailbreak of 3.1.3 MC-model. I have also read a topic that they would release it at the end of April or this coming May. Well, I hope so..

Another question is that how to know the iboot version of my IPT. I check my serial and it was less than 939 (it shows 010 on the 3rd, 4th and 5th digits), so I think it was the old version. The problem is when I try to check in DFU mode, I wasn't able to find the iboot rom version. I follow the steps carefully on Windows but there isn't any details on iboot rom so I was curious if there is another way to find out.

Yea you can downgrade and then blackra1n it just download the 3.1.2 firmware and go to iTunes and shift restore. I did this to my friends twice

i know about "Blackra1n" but my question is if it is good to downgrade then jailbreak coz it would be like a tethered one.

i want to jailbreak my IPT but i don't like it to be tethered.. well, i guess there isn't any method yet and besides mine was MC-model also.