Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Jailbreaking!!!

Default Help Jailbreaking!!!
    Today I traded my iPod Touch 1st gen for a iPod Touch 2nd gen (non mc model) and I'm having such a hard time jailbreaking it...
    I've used Blackra1n and redsn0w about 3 times (each...AT LEAST) and I get Cydia and everything, but when it tells me I need to upgrade, I press "Complete Upgrade" (and I have pressed "Essential Upgrade also, same thing happens) and it goes to download everything, but then when it's about to finish it gets stuck at "downloading packages"
    I left it for 3 hours, and when I came back it was still like that
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imaginaryD View Post
    Today I traded my iPod Touch 1st gen for a iPod Touch 2nd gen (non mc model) and I'm having such a hard time jailbreaking it...
    I've used Blackra1n and redsn0w about 3 times (each...AT LEAST) and I get Cydia and everything, but when it tells me I need to upgrade, I press "Complete Upgrade" (and I have pressed "Essential Upgrade also, same thing happens) and it goes to download everything, but then when it's about to finish it gets stuck at "downloading packages"
    I left it for 3 hours, and when I came back it was still like that
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
    I had that problem too, and I just kept selecting Complete Upgrade and it finally worked! Tried 4 or 5 times before it worked!

I did not let it try for 3 hours though! When it would hang up I would just cancel out with the Home Button!
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-05-01 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by area51crypto View Post
    I had that problem too, and I just kept selecting Complete Upgrade and it finally worked! Tried 4 or 5 times before it worked!
    Ah I hope it works...thanks I'll try that (I wont like restoring all the time, but I'll do it haha)