Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QUEStioning ABout The WAITING FOR NEW UNLOCK TOOL RELEASE FEELing

Default QUEStioning ABout The WAITING FOR NEW UNLOCK TOOL RELEASE FEELing
    if this post of mine make Mods think it violent then i'm sorry for it ok. I'm just try to explode my feeling about the waiting for new unlock tool that people have. I'm not try to against on anyone and I know that a lots of people had the same feeling and question like me. also for those FAKE RUMOR POSTING.

okie so my question is "What so called the new unlock and JB tool won't release to prevent the Apple for fixed the loop hole until APPLE release the new OS..."
    I just can't understand why those people keep try to make other waiting and got hope for the tool release then got disappoint??... What's is it Dev-team waiting for and not release the damn tool? Don't just said those reason above because it doesn't make sense when Dev-team keep trying to announce to the whole world that "oh Yeah I just found the solution"..

ok my whole point is: "so what you found the exploit to JB and all kind of that stuff for the new FW. Since y'all keep announce to the whole world about it then isn't it also mean you let the Apple know about it too and make them find the way to fix it?? WHAT's The point right here?"
    It doesn't matter if Y'all going to release the JB tool, Apple is always update their FW to satisfied those customer whoever stick with their AT&T provider and I mean is APPLE FW IS UPDATE ALL THE TIME JUST LIKE THOSE WINDOWS OPERATION DOES, SO IF Y'ALL GOT THE TOOL THEN JUST BE QUIET AND NOT LETTING ANYONE KNOW THAT YOU FOUND THE EXPLOIT.(IF Y'ALL DO REALLY WANT TO GET THE NEW APPLE OS FW FOR Y'ALL HACKING's)
    The way of announce to people, to me is look just like y'all trying to SHOW OFF that "You're A GENIUS" and then Y'all asking people to stop bugging and rushing on the release for it while other hand you're waiting for the new FW too for another hacking habit??? This is not making sense at all. so PLEASE STOP GIVING PEOPLE HOPE AND THEN TAKE IT AWAY..
    Last edited by thaotrinh; 2010-05-01 at 10:11 AM. Reason: make it to be more easy understanding reading and correct my grammar errors.

Your statement is kinda hard to read....however....

As most other people are confused as well, the truth is...the dev-team NEVER stated the jailbreak would be released today...ever, people just assumed this.

Secondly, these people spend countless hours developing these tools for YOU/US to use for FREE....they have many good reasons for doing what they do and by keeping a release, most of which you are not aware of...they dont have to do this at all, or they could charge for it...but they dont...

So in short, people need to be appreciative for what is given to them, instead of angry because its not given quick enough.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2010-04-30 at 04:49 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (2010-05-01)

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Your statement is kinda hard to read....however....

As most other people are confused as well, the truth is...the dev-team NEVER stated the jailbreak would be released today...ever, people just assumed this.

Secondly, these people spend countless hours developing these tools for YOU/US to use for FREE....they have many good reasons for doing what they do and by keeping a release, most of which you are not aware of...they dont have to do this at all, or they could charge for it...but they dont...

So in short, people need to be appreciative for what is given to them, instead of angry because its not given quick enough.
    Quite a few well connected people said that the jailbreak would be released today including the person behind the jailbreak (comex) so it isn't a case of people just presuming it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes comex has said that but now he's thinking about it due to apple if everything goes to according we may get a relase and if they change their plans so does comex it all depends on what apple is going to do. Think of it as a game chess you only move whenyou know and see what your oppenet does or have done.

Thanks

not really mad at the post, just mad that you have to start a new thread and not post it with the other thread that already exist...your not the only one that feels that way but lets keep it organized...second, this is your first post..which makes me think...ur not here for the community nor the benefit..ur just here to grab and go...so since u dont share anything with a community expect ur first post being a complaint,..i wont take you seriously, nor will the devs that made the tool...your just another person thats annoying them via twitter to release it already...if your un-happy with the way they work, ur more then welcome to find your own exploit...other then that, excuse my french but ur another one of the crying @$%&* that just wants to leech....and thats just my opinion..and that goes to anyone here who just signed up to complain about someone elses work that you didnt contribute anything to...

Thanks

well said z3r01

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ditto

lolz.. @z3r01 first of all, I don't mod my Iphone oftenly so that's the reason I'm not participate in here. and second of all, I got an unlocked Iphone and I love to just stuck with it so I'm not whining about anything. It just sometime I read around news on most of the Blogs (it just my reading news habit about new phone and new technology come out market for a research) and keep heard people are crying and whine about these. So I just Post my point of view. After all, yea I know those team does really good jobs to find the exploit and everything all that for free and at the begining of my post had state that I'm not against at no one. you guys not really undestand what I'm trying to said (I'm sorry for my grammar got too much errors which had cause the misunderstanding for reading my post)

Those guys do hard working job on all those exploit finding yes, I do know that. But the point I'm asking is: STOP MAKING THE ANNOUNCE TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW. if they really don't want other people to bug in their blog and say A$^&(@.. Now do you understand what I Mean?

Also, Those annoucing will become an alert for the APPLE STORE to hold back on what they plan to release so they can fix that exploit. If the Dev-team do want to got the New OS FW on their hand to hacking for new exploit without waiting for the hold back. then they need to Be Silent.

So If you think I'm against someone, then I might be against on Both sides. For those hacker If They want a smooth hacking then Stop Announcing, and for those Waiting people If they want to keep their phone JB and Unlocked then Stop be un-patience, not listen to the Dev-team's warning and do the upgrade then come online and whining (I do feel Sorry for y'all but that's all y'all own fault for upgrade so stop crying and whining.) y'all should have known when something new come out it will always just be a beta and it will never be perfectly until it been out for a while. (for example: I did try to get an Ipad but it just start came out the market and I came to the store to do my research, It not perfectly like the Company claims it to be so I holds on my decision to buy ) so What's up with new FW? why bother to risk and ungrade it??

After all, my post is try to shut those whining people up, and stop the posting of the faking RUMORED about Dev-team Jobs. Since you've know there were so many post and many Fake tool start to coming out, which cause this forum so unorganize compare other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Prox View Post
    Yes comex has said that but now he's thinking about it due to apple if everything goes to according we may get a relase and if they change their plans so does comex it all depends on what apple is going to do. Think of it as a game chess you only move whenyou know and see what your oppenet does or have done.
    @ Prox.. You've see what is it I'm talking about right here??.. If they not planning to release any tool then Stop posting stuff like video or Rumored About the tool or even about their own exploit founding. since you've said think it as a game chess than why gave out a hint for your opponent?
    People is not really care about how Dev-team got it hacked, or have Dev-team hacked it yet, or also did any tool will be out? People JUST WANT TO GET the tool only. so they end up to whining around online blogs, and cause an unorganize forums. and that's the reason why I'm putting this post.

So if dev-team does have the tool than just go ahead and release it, or if dev-team not really sure they should release it then just be Silent and don't give out any info. which will lead to became an alert for APPLE company.
    Last edited by thaotrinh; 2010-05-01 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The guy made a 6 letter mistake; 'Friday'. Get over it. It's a few ******* days.