Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The jailbreak drama continues

Unhappy The jailbreak drama continues
    well after all people became very excited about jailbreak release on friday
    ,from minutes The creator of spirit jailbreak tweeted that it will be delayed and here we go again for this drama series to continu going longer ....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

he's gonna wait until the world says "okay, everyone who wanted an ipad has bought one" "safe to release the exploit"

If this isnt a joke the guy is lame, or the jailbreak doesnt exist.

Currently being B!tc#3d about very actively in other threads...

Also edit your thread title, drama not dama. Sorry not meaning to be rude, just in a bad mood over recent news.

- peace
    Check out my Wallpaper Gallery - HERE

PM me to make a request. If you want specific images used, give links in pm.

Once I'm jailbroken I'll start doing Wallpapers, vWallpapers, and Themes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FuseUnison For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (2010-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by dr0herb View Post
    he's gonna wait until the world says "okay, everyone who wanted an ipad has bought one" "safe to release the exploit"

If this isnt a joke the guy is lame, or the jailbreak doesnt exist.
    The developers don't own us a dame, so quit moaning!!!
    It's up to them to the make the JB/unlock at their choice.
    Base on your comment "or the JB does not exist", u don't have a clue what the hell you are talking.
    They don't need to prove anything to you.
    ****!!!, this kind of posting piss the developers off, the more something like this posted, the longer you need to wait for the release. Grow up people!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I concur, no need for another thread. It's already being discussed, mods should close this.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is why he shouldn't have said anything about the release date. The article and reasoning he posted is ridiculous and barely an excuse to delay it. Once a date is mentioned he should be prepared to deliver. I am fully appreciative of all the work he's done, but leading so many people in circles is just mean and uncalled for.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Well, i am gonna speak for myself, but i am sure i am speaking for many others too.

I have a 3GS since February and its still NOT jailbroken. Almost 3 months

They are holding out on the JB because they are afraid Apple will patch it.

Well Apple will patch it anyway, it can be yesterday, next week or next month.

So if the JB really exists, just release it.

I dont think anyone would be too bothered once ALL 3.1.3 iDevices are JB and ppl can just NOT upgrade to 4.0 untill a JB is out.

As for the iPad, screw it. There are more iPhone/iPod users then there are iPad users and therefore more pissed off iphone users.

If the jailbreak really exists then they should release it or else just shut up and stop teasing everyone with videos and delays etc..

i just want to say i posted this article not to make any conflicts between any of us nor to say it's drama i used word drama just to intense on what the devleoper sayed i will qoute "ugh, drama"
    we don't know if he just sayed that release will be on friday just to make pressure on other developers because we all know once any one releases jb all the other's jailbreak won't be that important ,

but how come you make an announcment that it will be released on a date and delay it before the deadline by few hours, just when your ready relelase just don't play with people waiting for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dougal22 View Post
    Well, i am gonna speak for myself, but i am sure i am speaking for many others too.

I have a 3GS since February and its still NOT jailbroken. Almost 3 months

They are holding out on the JB because they are afraid Apple will patch it.

Well Apple will patch it anyway, it can be yesterday, next week or next month.

So if the JB really exists, just release it.

I dont think anyone would be too bothered once ALL 3.1.3 iDevices are JB and ppl can just NOT upgrade to 4.0 untill a JB is out.

As for the iPad, screw it. There are more iPhone/iPod users then there are iPad users and therefore more pissed off iphone users.

If the jailbreak really exists then they should release it or else just shut up and stop teasing everyone with videos and delays etc..
    i dont think they care less how many months your device isnt jailbroken...its not their job to please you...its their hobby...with that said, we are gonna close this one because we have an open discussion on another thread...feel free to join that one

Thanks

Maybe he lost his Jailbreak at a German bar. And someone found it, now Gizmodo has it. I'm waiting also so I know how it feels. Just roll it and relax or Figure it out for us. I'd CLOSE the thread but I'm on my un-jailbroken Iphone 3GS.

Thanks

i closed it already lol , but thats funny bout the german bar lmao