Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit Jailbreak - Possibly April 30

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mardinn View Post
    It's official now spirit (fake) will not release it on Friday.. With no explanation Ffs something bout SMS patch in 3.0 to 3.0.1 some bullcrap
    It's official? lmfao

spirit is very real and it will be released within the week

Not being funny though, this has been promised in a 'week or two' since 3.1.3 poohed it's way out of iTunes. Also I can find not one single tech detail on the method that will be used or possibly used to exploit 3.1.3. I think, as good as the jailbreak hackers are and with total respect for their work and cause, they are going to struggle with this one. Please do correct me if I have missed any news in the last week as I have not had to to follow.
    Also, and I don't pretend to be anywhere near as clever as the guys that do this for us, is getting an RS232 to TTL a possible way to remove CID's and firmware flash with the iPods touch screen removed? Just a thought, sure it was considered in the iPod Iron age so no offence intended.
    Phill.

I want to sock this kid in the mouth.

Poseidon79: Are you suggesting that anyone who has 3.1.3 should give up hope of 'ever' getting unlocked again? If so, you are wrong. If anyone has 3.1.3 on iTouch 3G / MC then do not upgrade the firmware again untill a prooven JB is released. That may be a 4.0 JB but could also be a 3.1.3 JB. I'm surprised Poseidon79, having looked at your commitment to this subject, how little informed you seem to be. Most of the exploits found that allow us to 'hack' applications or reverse engineer often come from the newest releases and very often show us other methods which we could have hacked the older versions. And so is why JB's for previous versions are generally more reliable and more avaliable. Not because the older software was easier to crack, because often it wasn't without first examining the new version. So it stands to reason that each time a new update is released and you dont update to it, you stand a better and faster chance of getting the JB / Hack / Crack or whatever as soon as it becomes avaliable.

i was happy for a lil bit...

wouldn't help me much anyways since i can't see to find a way to activate the unit.

i'll be glad when the jb does come out tho.

Quote Originally Posted by mardinn View Post
    It's official now spirit (fake) will not release it on Friday.. With no explanation Ffs something bout SMS patch in 3.0 to 3.0.1 some bullcrap
    This is incorrect on so many levels.

#1 SPIRIT is real, does jailbreaking 3.1.3 devices with old and new bootrom + Ipad on 3.2 firmware

#2 the point about apple pathcing quickly previous exploits was taken wrongly by many. he simply pointed to a 24 hour fix on a old exploit to show a point on how fast apple can respond to a useland jailbreak not saying the update from 3 to 3.0.1 kills his JB, and stated the ipad 3g with 3.2 may need a little more tweaking.

#3 read above about delay time and why

#4 bullcrap...well with all the videos of jb's on 3.1.3, yes some say fake, but why you think developers show voice control, wait cydia on a iphone with voice control... well maybe 3.1.3 and 3gs is a iphone with this and no need to show any more in video's
    Last edited by theguyz; 2010-04-30 at 01:45 AM.

If the jailbreak is not released tomorrow i can almost surely say that we will be seeing a jailbreak within the next week or two at the latest.

Well im going to release a car that runs on water.

Maybe im going to wait i dont want anyone to copy me.

Lol! Im just going to check back next month.

Really disappointing...

Hopefully before the end of month again =(

this is really bull***

comex said himself that he is releasing it on friday. not keeping promises really cant have any logical reasons.

and about reasons.......some1 can show millions reasons for not doing something........

if he just say tht he is having a feeling that apple will release this patch and that and this is why he wont release this and tht then you dont have anything to day.

and i realy dont thing he got a real jb. all those videos were fake, too. all real looking videos can be faked, too. not impossible. now in which way comex is diff than other fakers?
    Last edited by dying4004; 2010-04-30 at 06:17 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Calm down man, it will come. It has been tested by some people and it works. The 3G iPad version is not even at people's doors to test yet.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

**** man.. this is such a let down.. was going to be an awesome friday and it pretty much went to **** before it even got here. God damn people cant make up their minds on when, if at all, they are going to release their stuff. I almost want to go to android to get away from all this ****. Apple is a ***** and its driving us all insane, **** steve jobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Ichwohneinloche View Post
    I almost want to go to android...
    I don't blame you...

If I have never jailbroke my 3Gs 3.1.3,can I still save my SHSH? It is the new MC model.

Thanks

yes...use firmware umbrella

18. The Following User Says Thank You to j3st3r For This Useful Post:

MrTubergate (2010-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
    This is incorrect on so many levels.

#1 SPIRIT is real, does jailbreaking 3.1.3 devices with old and new bootrom + Ipad on 3.2 firmware

#2 the point about apple pathcing quickly previous exploits was taken wrongly by many. he simply pointed to a 24 hour fix on a old exploit to show a point on how fast apple can respond to a useland jailbreak not saying the update from 3 to 3.0.1 kills his JB, and stated the ipad 3g with 3.2 may need a little more tweaking.

#3 read above about delay time and why

#4 bullcrap...well with all the videos of jb's on 3.1.3, yes some say fake, but why you think developers show voice control, wait cydia on a iphone with voice control... well maybe 3.1.3 and 3gs is a iphone with this and no need to show any more in video's
    Just being dramatic.. I'm pissed..
    Still I've read about the delay 2 weeks... but I just can't wait any longer.. I know these guys don't owe us anything, but I just don't like UNreliable people. You've promised to a couple of thousands people and you say you won't be releasing it because Apple may patch it? What kinda stupid excuse is that? Apple will patch anything. Anything is Hackable, but at the same time you can make it UNHackable for the moment..

Why is it that some people moan about the comex jailbreak not being released today yet they had no hand in it developement ?

No one has a right to this guys work so those of you who moan about delays etc go and code your own jailbreaking tool and leave those of us who can wait.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I guess this is why the dev team never give release dates. All these people getting their panties in a twist simply because they have to wait a few extra days.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast