Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS 3.1.2 Wont Restore no matter what!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 3GS 3.1.2 Wont Restore no matter what!
    someone please help me.i have been phoneless about 2 days and cant get my phone to restore. i DONT want to go to a stock 3.1.3 as much as possible.

i really need some help guys. i have an iphone 3GS 3.1.2 pwnagetool and my SHSH saved with Saurik. i woke up today and my phone was dead. i plugged it in and will not hold a charge. it was stuck in the boot logo over and over and wouldnt go farther. i tried to restore my phone now to the custom FW i have always used and for some reason it just gets stuck at the apple logo with a progress bar and wont reset. so i have a phone that wont restore to the FW no matter what. i have restored on this computer many times and my itunes is directed to Sauriks server. ive tried restoring in DFU mode and Recovery mode and no luck. i have tried restoring to a stock 3.1.2 and that didnt work. i tried irecovery and that didnt work. i have no idea what to do and i really dont want to be forced to go to stock 3.1.3. can someone please help me? thanks!

as long as you have file on shsh. you can do the restore.... do a google search for how to shsh restore for 3.1.2.
    You can make your phone back to work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    someone please help me.i have been phoneless about 2 days and cant get my phone to restore. i DONT want to go to a stock 3.1.3 as much as possible.

i really need some help guys. i have an iphone 3GS 3.1.2 pwnagetool and my SHSH saved with Saurik. i woke up today and my phone was dead. i plugged it in and will not hold a charge. it was stuck in the boot logo over and over and wouldnt go farther. i tried to restore my phone now to the custom FW i have always used and for some reason it just gets stuck at the apple logo with a progress bar and wont reset. so i have a phone that wont restore to the FW no matter what. i have restored on this computer many times and my itunes is directed to Sauriks server. ive tried restoring in DFU mode and Recovery mode and no luck. i have tried restoring to a stock 3.1.2 and that didnt work. i tried irecovery and that didnt work. i have no idea what to do and i really dont want to be forced to go to stock 3.1.3. can someone please help me? thanks!
    Sounds like hardware problem, update to 3.1.3 might not be an option! Did you try to charge phone on charger or computer!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

thats what i was thinking...a hardware problem, but if it has custom boot logos how can i get the freaking thing fixed? apple will see its been modded and wont help