Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3Gs Blackrain help please!!!! strange problem

Default 3Gs Blackrain help please!!!! strange problem
    I have an iphone 3gs MC model Tethered jailbreak 3.1.2 05.11.07 bb, i used blackrain for jailbrake, it installs the blackrain icon in my iphone , so i install blacksnow and unlock my iphone. Then i tried ti install cydia but it downloads, unpacks and when blackrain resprings there is no cydia icon in my iphone. So i tried installing rock and the same problem, there is no rock icon in my iphone, what can i do?? i dont have 3.1.2 shsh files in saurik server so i cant restore and i cant upgrade to 3.1.3 because im not with the original carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by piojo1511 View Post
    I have an iphone 3gs MC model Tethered jailbreak 3.1.2 05.11.07 bb, i used blackrain for jailbrake, it installs the blackrain icon in my iphone , so i install blacksnow and unlock my iphone. Then i tried ti install cydia but it downloads, unpacks and when blackrain resprings there is no cydia icon in my iphone. So i tried installing rock and the same problem, there is no rock icon in my iphone, what can i do?? i dont have 3.1.2 shsh files in saurik server so i cant restore and i cant upgrade to 3.1.3 because im not with the original carrier.
    This might be silly but have you flip to the next spring board? Try to flip to next couple of page to see if the cydia is there.

Yes i have searched all the pages and nothing

i got the problem solved.
    For all of you that got the same problem, the solution is uninstall blackrain from you iphone and cydia will appear magically =)
    Last edited by piojo1511; 2010-04-26 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost