Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simple 3GS question , 3.1.3

Exclamation Simple 3GS question , 3.1.3
    Okay so I had to bring my phone to the apple store cuss I wanted a new shiny one and I couldn't jailbreak it anyway so I wasn't worried , and I was kinda hoping when I got a new one that maybe I would get a older referbed one .. But of course I didn't . I have 3.1.3 with modern fw at 5.12.1 not sure about the boot loader I don't kno if I have the new one or not .. Forgot how to check , I have tried blackra1n on Mac and windows , snowbreeze , redsnow , and pwnge tool , and none of them seem to work . I don't want to unlock all I want to do is jailbreak and I don't really care if it is tethered or not I just want it to be jail broken , I'm pretty smart so I don't need a step by step guide , just suggestions would be great, and I cannot downgrade cuss I'm on a 3GS and because it is a new phone no I do not have the shsh blobs backed up here is a pic of the about screen on my phone .. Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter any help would be greatly appreciated , and tell me if I kept any info out that might be helpful thanks

You can not jailbreak your phone with the tools available at this time. Sorry. You just have to hang tight for now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BumbleBeez For This Useful Post:

jjh4ck3rs (2010-04-24)