Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi Problem [3GS]

Question Wifi Problem [3GS]
    Hey all,

Apologies for another lame post but i dont think it will get the views if i post it within one of the other threads.

Currently my Iphone is a 3.1.2 3GS unlocked with Blackra1n. I recently got stuck on the apple logo reboot not so long ago when i "reset network settings", and through many steps managed to get out of it and posted my results and steps for others and it seemed to of helped alot of other people too but not everyone.

Unfortunately i had to turn off my Iphone recently and turn it back on which i did with no problems. When i did this however the wifi search function just isnt working anymore. I had numerous access points that was remembered (WEP/Passwords etc.) but now that it isnt searching for them i cant get access.

I wanted to ask should i try reset network settings again and risk getting stuck on the loop again or is there anything i can do to get the functionality back?

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any reply that can help. I appreciate it

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Try installing blacksn0w RC2 instead. It fixes both the wifi and boot loop problems.

Go into Cydia > Manage > Sources > Edit > Add - then add the repo http://cydia.pushfix.info/
    Then in Cydia, search for and install blacksn0w RC2 Final. Then reboot your device.

Thanks for that but the pushfix doesnt work anymore. I think i have one from another source though.

Do i have to turn off / on the iphone after that because it still isnt working after the blacksn0w RC2 install.

Thanks

Fantastic! Turned on / off the iphone and it worked. Thanks so much appreciated it.
    Last edited by Insaniac; 2010-04-24 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost