Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: messed up 3GS in safe mode

Default messed up 3GS in safe mode
    so my unlocked 3gs on 3.1 has been having a few issues. since my jb/unlock there would be the occasional wifi problem which would be fixed with a reset. but last night for some reason it would connect to the wifi yet nothing, not internet, not connection. later when i reboot the device it started going into safe mode saying that winterboard crashed on me, thus the reason why it was in safe mode.

now i can still make calls with t-mobile and all that but no internet, and i have no idea how to get it out of safe mode. weird thing was 2/3 different wifi spots i went to didn't work. then the 3rd, which had no password suddenly let my phone on. someone please help. should i just somehow upgrade to 3.1.2 or what?

ps

just restarted the phone, it was on the apple logo for a while and so i plugged it into the wall charger and now it boot back into safe mode with this message.

" we apologize for teh inconvenience, but springboard has just crashed.

mobilesubstrate /didnot/ cause this problem. It has protected you from it.

your decide is now running in safe mode. all extensions that support this safety system are disabeled.

reboot(or restart springboard) to return to teh normal mode. to return to this dialog touch the status bar. "

OK RESTART HELP
    Last edited by doitchinkstyle; 2010-04-23 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost