Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The wait for 3.1.3 is over?

Default The wait for 3.1.3 is over?
    Alot of input from geohot on twitter all of a sudden:

George Hotz (geohot) on Twitter
    "A question to all asking about 3.1.3 -- http://bit.ly/94QKSd"

Shame thereafter with all the fake geohot's in the poll forum, but it looks promising for the real GeoHot to have set the poll
    Last edited by ourobrs; 2010-04-22 at 03:21 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hmm isn't he just
    simply asking and wondering how we got to 3.1.3 I don't think it means were getting
    the jb now just wait till next week it's gonna happen

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

And Geo is at it again...it's our fault for not backing up our SHSH if we get caught in the recoverymode boot loop. Please. It is not a coincidence that this is happening to many many people all of a sudden. Even on the iPT3Gs.

The Poll shows that the majority of people stuck actually bought it, or got it when they sent their phone to be fixed.

Me, I ran Pwanage just like on my other 3.1.2 but as it was a never one, instead of Blackra1n/tethered I got 3.1.3 also. I'm sure there are a few accidental upgrades in there too. Hence no opportunity to have backed up my SHSH by using the easier older hacks....

Can't wait also for the end of month ipad mobile/3.2 break, for our 3.1.3 fix also. This is the pre game show me thinks....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    And Geo is at it again...it's our fault for not backing up our SHSH if we get caught in the recoverymode boot loop. Please. It is not a coincidence that this is happening to many many people all of a sudden. Even on the iPT3Gs.
    Last edited by ourobrs; 2010-04-22 at 07:03 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Mine was accidental.... Stupid me i should have known better especially since i have JB all my own phones from 2G with 1.1.2 all they way up to my 3G 3.1.2.

I had just bought my 3GS with 3.1.2, i was late for work so i decided to jailbreak quickly and rush to work. During JB the iphone got stuck on the "Uploading files" screen that shows the HD.

I decided to restore... in my rush and stupididy i clicked YES, YES, YES etc... and didnt realize i clicked update to new firmware.

STUPID ME i know... and i am paying for it... LOL.

But its not worthless releasing a 3.1.3 jailbreak as so many people claim just because it is not a significant firmware... It is VERY significant because it has been out for months now and so many people are stuck on it and nothing says Apple cannot release a new firware right after 4.0 full release is jailbroken.. Its cat and mouse.

I advice GeoHot and co to release the 3.1.3 jailbreak for ALL iphones now