Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A word to everyone who is asking for a 3.1.3 jailbreak

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default A word to everyone who is asking for a 3.1.3 jailbreak
    There has been no release for a 3.1.3 jailbreak cause it was a worthless update nothing major, there was no need to release a jailbreak for this and give away an exploit.

The next jailbreak going to be release will be at the end of april by george hots aka geohot, the reason the end of april is because the arrival of the iPad 3G and or iPhone firmware 3.2 .

And now those seeing a jailbreak for the 4.0 beta going on right now, They are not new exploits being used on the beta's its old exploits being reused since these are not new Gen Devices they are using ipt 2G(2nd generation), and iPhone 3G.

But they already have a jailbreak and waiting for the final release of the 4.0 firmware, The the thing that will jailbreak this is the userland spirt jailbreak since its a iBoot exploit therefore untethered. Those of you who don't know what it is its a jailbreak done by running safari on your device and going to specific url that will jailbreak it from there.

They have about 5 exploits that apple does not know about or do but don't know how to fix it and waiting for the jailbreak to see the mistake they made. Yes apple patches every jailbreak up but the Dev's always come back with a solution it may take up some time but its worth it, Just don't update or do anything dumb. Don't go thinking or mixing up a bunch of JB programs thinking something may happened cause there's no point if there was a solution like that the dev's would have tell us all.

Lastly don't listen and fall for the scams of 3.1.3 jailbreaks most of them are viruses and will harm your computer and your phone. There is no jailbreak for 3.1.3 as of right now.

April 30th is a week away lets see what happens, But I can guarantee you there will be a jailbreak released on that day or the day after. If not wait an extra day or two, Cause they are probably porting everything and fixing it up for the release of the long awaited 3.2/3.1.3 jailbreak.

-Prox
    Last edited by Prox; 2010-04-21 at 06:40 PM.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Prox For This Useful Post:

Azman44 (2010-04-26), cbyerley (2010-04-21), chinustud (2010-04-23), David-S (2010-04-22), femibrim (2010-04-21), garytaylor (2010-04-21), lew90 (2010-04-21), lilitu88 (2010-04-25), monchy36 (2010-04-22), moon#pie (2010-04-22), nerddownthestreet (2010-04-23), Poseidon79 (2010-04-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Find a new color to type with I claim dark orange as a Longhorn graduate! grrr

Thanks

Done

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I was just kidding (kinda).. the more burnt orange the better! haha. Thanks for the write up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I was just kidding (kinda).. the more burnt orange the better! haha. Thanks for the write up.
    Yea I aware of but ehh why not change it and no problem just wanted to clear things up with everyone and give em some knowledge

thanks prox, you speak with a lot of confidnece, and patience, I am waiting, anxious to JB and can only claim my stupidity for getting myself into this pot in the fist place by updating w/o checking in first. cant wait till the end of the month!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordo8 View Post
    thanks prox, you speak with a lot of confidnece, and patience, I am waiting, anxious to JB and can only claim my stupidity for getting myself into this pot in the fist place by updating w/o checking in first. cant wait till the end of the month!!!!
    No problem, The wait is almost over. I know how you feel I first got my 3gs and got lucky it was on 3.1.2 and I jb took it off and went to JB it again and got a corrupted blackra1n and had to restore. We learn from our mistakes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Prox For This Useful Post:

drWidowmaker53 (2010-04-21)

Prox,

Thank you for the info.

I have been looking everywhere for the past couple of days trying to find a Jailbreak for my phone.

I unfortunatly just learned that you were able to jailbreak the iphone therefore I already had the new firmware. I cant wait for the new jailbreak so that I can customize my phone...

Gainesville, FL (The Swamp, only Gators get out ALIVE!!)
    Thanks

Prox,
    Thanks for the post! Giving us an approximate date to look forward to instead of giving us the "just wait till it comes out, whenever it comes out" treatment puts a lot of our minds at rest.... We are grateful sir!

And i claim Gator Blue then........ Swamp Life!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drWidowmaker53 View Post
    Prox,

Thank you for the info.

I have been looking everywhere for the past couple of days trying to find a Jailbreak for my phone.

I unfortunatly just learned that you were able to jailbreak the iphone therefore I already had the new firmware. I cant wait for the new jailbreak so that I can customize my phone...

No problem glad to help, Ahh that must feel bad just got your phone and you just learned about jailbreaking and your so anxious to try it out, Just hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by femibrim View Post
    Prox,
    Thanks for the post! Giving us an approximate date to look forward to instead of giving us the "just wait till it comes out, whenever it comes out" treatment puts a lot of our minds at rest.... We are grateful sir!

And i claim Gator Blue then........ Swamp Life!
    No problem, I seen it alot just wait and wait, But what I said has been told by p0ison ninja who is apart of greenpois0n correct me if i'm wrong. Just wanted to give you all hope and something to look forward than everyday checking and checking and losing it all.

I to have been looking for jailbreak 3.1.1...Good thing i came here...Just got my iphone today...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Well written up

Thanks

Niiiiiice !!!!!!!!!!!

Why JB 3.1.3 when 3.1.2 works just as good. Im hoping they atleast save the JB's until the official release of the 4G. Why waste all the exploits on such old technology such as the 3GS. my 2 cents

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l0k0 View Post
    Why JB 3.1.3 when 3.1.2 works just as good. Im hoping they atleast save the JB's until the official release of the 4G. Why waste all the exploits on such old technology such as the 3GS. my 2 cents
    Its going to be a jailbreak for 3.2 which will also jailbreak all firmwares before that, and for the 4G they will release the spirt jailbreak which is untethered and its suspected to work for the 4G, This jailbreak is for fw 4.0 the final release not beta's.

Thanks

+1 to prox

there is absolutly no point releasing a 3.1.3 anything when 4.0 is just around the corner so just be patient people

thanks prox!!!

just wondering will this jailbreak a 3rd gen ipod 3.1.3?

thanks again!!!!!!

Thanks

Yes it think the upcoming 3.2 jailbreak will also
    do 3.1.3 but no need to worry the 3.2 fw for iPhone/iTouch should come out around that time also.

Thanks

30th April jailbreak ? Would be the best birthday present from the devs haha (:

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just curious.. if mostly everything from JBing (Cydia, themes, and what not) arn't compatible with 4.0, then is there really no point in JBing 3.1.3? I read that everything needs to be redone. So i could be wrong! But if thats the case then 3.1.3 would need a JB right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast