Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DEAD Iphone after Sn0wbreeze...HELP!!!

Default DEAD Iphone after Sn0wbreeze...HELP!!!
    I ran Sn0wbreeze on my iphone 3g 3.1.3 05/12/01 not knowing I could just run redsnow. Anyways, when it finished, Itunes gave me the retore error #1600 and when I went to do the restore and turned the iphone off, it will now NOT turn back on at ALL....any help??? I just got the phone and I am super excited....is it garbage now?? I am new to this so please any help would be great. Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Put the device in dfu mode.

Hold both power and home buttons for 10 seconds and then release the power button while still holding down the home button.

OMG, I did that like 6 times last night and it did not work, and it just did now....I figured I would try it one more time.... Thanks.....O.K. Now for the next step??? I have what I think is a bricked Iphone because the screen has the itunes disc and the usb cable picture and no matter what I do I can't get past that screen...???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by love1209 View Post
    OMG, I did that like 6 times last night and it did not work, and it just did now....I figured I would try it one more time.... Thanks.....O.K. Now for the next step??? I have what I think is a bricked Iphone because the screen has the itunes disc and the usb cable picture and no matter what I do I can't get past that screen...???
    while your putting it into dfu mode have itunes running.
    If itunes isnt seeing the iphone, try reinstalling itunes.

Once you see the phone in itunes click restore.