Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3GS JB w/ New Bootrom

Default 3GS JB w/ New Bootrom
    I'm fairly sure I know the answer to this as I check these and other forums daily. But, since the link below is a Google-sponsored link, I figured I’d ask anyway…

From what I can tell, there is nothing released for a 3gs jb with new bootrom (although there are many vids) But… this Google-sponsored link (which I’m sure is fake) claims to have a jb/ul for all iphones.

iPhone 3Gs Unlock / Jailbreak - Easiest iPhone Unlock

Any Guinea pigs?

Thanks

They don't offer anything you can do for free already by reading these forums.

Thanks

even with the new bootrom if you are 3.1.2 you can jailbreak..if you are already on 3.1.3 then no there is nothing to be done but wait...

From the site itself:

What iPhones can I unlock?

Using our software you can unlock any iPhone worldwide and you can then use the iPhone with any network provider. Our software can unlock even the latest iPhone firmware and all the previous versions too. These version include 2.2, 2.2.1, 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.2.

And they just simply state "Safe update to 3.1.3" or that they can unlock any iphone version (meaning 2g, 3g, 3gs) and "support" different firmwares. I don't see them saying anything about JBing or unlocking the phone on 3.1.3.