Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Firmware made with sn0wbreeze freezed on boot and can't enter in DFU (3G)

Unhappy Custom Firmware made with sn0wbreeze freezed on boot and can't enter in DFU (3G)
    Hi everyone, I have a serious problem with my iPhone 3G.

I used sn0wbreeze 1.3 to create a custom FW 3.1.3, because i use ultrasn0w in order to use my carrier. I was using FW 3.1.1

I put on the custom FW blacksn0w and another package like mQuickDo.

The home button stopped working long time ago and that's why i can't enter in DFU mode.

My iPhone is always rebooting with the sn0wbreeze logo, and that's the only screen it shows: The black screen with the snowflake logo:

I tried to enter in DFU mode using the utility you need to put in the command line “c:/dfu/dfu iBSS.m68ap.RELEASE.dfu” but it can't find the iphone since when in plug it into the USB, the PC don't dettect it, i think thats is cause because of the freeze on the rebooting. I tried in several computers but no one is able to detect it.

I also open my iphone trying to repair the button, but i didn't find any fail of connection or similar.

I've read several post in the forum, but i can't find a good solution, because all of them are for entering in DFU mode and i've tried a lot of things but i can't enter.

Any ideas?

Thanks

EDIT: I've reached another screen, but my pc isn't still able to detect the iPhone in order to get DFU o recovery. This is the screen:

At least when i put it into the USB, the plug image disappear showing only the bolt, this means that the iPhone detect is charging
    Last edited by nubecielo; 2010-04-19 at 11:22 AM.