Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Lag After Blacksn0w.

Default iPhone Lag After Blacksn0w.
    So here's my story guys yesterday my phone died, couldn't find my charger so i put it into my bose dock.. started charging but then i noticed that it got stuck at the apple logo.. left it for a few hours and still stuck at the apple logo.

So i tried restoring back to 3.1.2 again but as we know apple doesn't sign 3.1.2 anymore not for the 3GS anyway

So, I went into pwnagetool created a custom firmware, now my only problem is that im not running on an offical carrier (fido) phone is locked to (rogers) Everytime i try install Blacksn0w RC1, or RC2 the phone becomes really LAGGY after install almost unresposive and the unlock does not work phone just says searching.. after Blacksn0w neither Rogers or Fido Simcard was working i've tried restoring serveral different times anyone can help me?

Phone is a week 36 3GS, with 05.11.07 on it...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Well, I know RC1 doesn't work with firmware 3.1.3 at all. Not sure why RC2 would cause problems though.

you may get stuck on a unjailbroken iphone now
    Keithsta

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphone8130hak View Post
    you may get stuck on a unjailbroken iphone now
    That's not really true if he just sticks to custom firmwares.

Have you tried resetting the network and phone settings after the break/unlock? Also, restarting the phone after all that will sometimes help with the network connect.