Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can retrieve my SHSH blobs on file with Cydia (Already on Sauriks server) locally?

Default How can retrieve my SHSH blobs on file with Cydia (Already on Sauriks server) locally?
    When I go into Cydia, it shows that I do indeed have my SHSH blobs on file with them for both 3.1.2 and 3.1.3. I'm guessing this has been asked before, and I have indeed used the search on this site as well as google and haven't found the info I need so I do apologize in advance if this has been answered already.

But since they are on file with Cydia, how can I retrieve them so that I can store them locally on my Mac? Just in case (god forbid) Cydia goes down or for whatever other reason they are lost somehow, how I can I get a copy that I can store on my computer?

Thank you

nevermind.. I answered my own question, but if anyone comes across this thread and happens to need the answer, download umbrella (works on pc, mac, linux).. open the program up and enter in your ECID number (google how to find ecid of iphone) then in the repo option select Cydia and submit, and it saves the shsh blob of whichever firmware you select to your desktop just in case you ever need it to restore (ie. saurik's server down or something) you can use TinyTTS to create your own local server and it will let you downgrade that way. cheers
    Last edited by technut; 2010-04-16 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys, nd to find out if any1 on iPhone4, like me downgraded to ios 4.0.1from ios 4.0.2,
    then JB successfully, but after trying to JBme again it fails n prompted 'JBme installer crashed', isit bcos they can't locate my shsh which i TTSH and cydia'ed before?any guide here wud be useful,thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gelios View Post
    Hi guys, nd to find out if any1 on iPhone4, like me downgraded to ios 4.0.1from ios 4.0.2,
    then JB successfully, but after trying to JBme again it fails n prompted 'JBme installer crashed', isit bcos they can't locate my shsh which i TTSH and cydia'ed before?any guide here wud be useful,thanks.
    The best thing for you to do is to restore to custom firmware of 4.1 created by Pwnage tools of 4.1.2.