Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaking 3GS?

Default Jailbreaking 3GS?
    I have a 3GS and I'm completely new to the the jailbreaking thing. I haven't jailbroke it yet, but I downloaded iPhoneHackToolKit1.0 and I'd like to know how I would be able to get this Tinkerbell theme for it. Or what needs to be downloaded in order to get this theme on my phone. Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject Any help will be amazing!

ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Tinker Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Katers315 View Post
    I have a 3GS and I'm completely new to the the jailbreaking thing. I haven't jailbroke it yet, but I downloaded iPhoneHackToolKit1.0 and I'd like to know how I would be able to get this Tinkerbell theme for it. Or what needs to be downloaded in order to get this theme on my phone. Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the subject Any help will be amazing!

ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Tinker Bell
    One thing you will learn from being on this board is at this point there is no Jailbreak for iphone 3gs 3.1.3 Mc model or anything else. Trust me it will be front page news when and if this will happen. I made the mistake of upgradeding and have absorbed everthing about iphone JB. Be patient but don't believe anything that doesn't have geohot, or dev team attached to it.

Hope that helps
    ** I don't hate myself anymore I have a JB iphone

Aw really? I had my old 3G too but I sold it!!! Thank you very much, you were extremely helpful.