Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Untethered Jailbreak 3.1.3

Default My Untethered Jailbreak 3.1.3
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddnYo2fwNk]YouTube - Untethered Jailbreak for 3.1.3 Ipod Touch 3g 32gb[/ame]

Don't ask for a release date, I just want to let everyone know that it is possible to find a jailbreak, and I hope all of you take some interest in finding your own and exploiting it.

Happy jailbreaking!

EDIT: BETTER UPLOAD: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0qPGlWYZo[/ame] Better quality and stuffs. Enjoy!
    Last edited by ownerofspam; 2010-04-26 at 05:05 AM.

So make it more possible by sharing lol. Seriously I've looked everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Zystem View Post
    So make it more possible by sharing lol. Seriously I've looked everywhere.
    No. I'm not blowing an exploit for you guys. If it's the same as geohots, I'll release. If it's different, I'm holding it.

Ok man I understand. But there's already like 3+ other jailbreakers and they're already gonna save the best for 4.0. I'm just saying, congrats tho buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry69 View Post
    rediculous
    this keeping jailbreak and holding onto it only makes people look like a$, and is doubtful they even possess it.

holding back a jailbreak that is based on some safari hack or otherwise is also dumb, considering apple knows all about it and releases fixes for it as they come, so what the diff?
    The difference is that if the exploit is in the firmware and they reveal it, Apple will have a chance to patch it before the official 4.0 is released to everyone. If the exploit is in the bootrom, then revealing it now might allow Apple to patch it on the next iPhone, thereby making it much harder to jailbreak. Now, I know it is hard to wait for 2 months without a jailbreak, but you were also warned not to update to 3.1.3. Don't you think it might be better for everyone if we held onto the known exploits so we can jailbreak 4.0 instead of wasting them on a worthless update like 3.1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by MacDevil7334 View Post
    The difference is that if the exploit is in the firmware and they reveal it, Apple will have a chance to patch it before the official 4.0 is released to everyone. If the exploit is in the bootrom, then revealing it now might allow Apple to patch it on the next iPhone, thereby making it much harder to jailbreak. Now, I know it is hard to wait for 2 months without a jailbreak, but you were also warned not to update to 3.1.3. Don't you think it might be better for everyone if we held onto the known exploits so we can jailbreak 4.0 instead of wasting them on a worthless update like 3.1.3?
    exactly. Honestly, I think mine is different from Geo's, and I'll hold off to 4.0, and if they have one for that as well, i WILL release on ipod touch 4th gen when it comes out, assuming it still exists, which I hope it does.

Not everyone updated. Many people including me bought it like that, many people had to restore it, and others had to get replacements. So that's irrelevant. Being that said I wouldn't mind waiting for 4.0, but I heard one will be released before may so yea.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PWNsyst3m For This Useful Post:

jerry69 (2010-05-03)

that's true i had mine's replaced 2 weeks ago and now im stuck without a jb

Quote Originally Posted by dsanchez View Post
    that's true i had mine's replaced 2 weeks ago and now im stuck without a jb
    Haha. It's funny because that's what happened to me. I bought my iPod right after the 3.1.3 update and was unfortunate enough to get one that was already updated. That was what inspired me to make my own jailbreak instead of asking for one haha.

Seriously, seeing people outside the usual names(geohot, dev team,etc) come up with an exploit makes me think its a pretty obvious hole. If thats the case, I think apple would be a fool not to figure it out and patch it on the next firmware iteration. I say might as well release it.

I love the way people make these fake videos and other people believe them!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

OWNEROFSPAM: please sit tight and keep quiet with your jb. we got experienced and proven devs to provide us jb's and unlocks. we dont need your big mouth.

Its not about believing it. Its all the drama. Bordering pathetic already

15. The Following User Says Thank You to F1refly For This Useful Post:

jerry69 (2010-05-03)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i understand where all the devs are coming from, but at the same time whats to say that apple wont patch some of the exploits bc im sure they know how to jailbreak their own device?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i will say one thing PROVE IT or shut up and get lost. we dont need another "i have a jailbreak but dont ask me to release it yet" what a load of [email protected]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to garytaylor For This Useful Post:

jerry69 (2010-05-03)

Trolling at its finest!!
    ** I don't hate myself anymore I have a JB iphone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garytaylor View Post
    i will say one thing PROVE IT or shut up and get lost. we dont need another "i have a jailbreak but dont ask me to release it yet" what a load of [email protected]
    he just made a video about it...thats proof enuff...just because he wont release it to you now doesnt mean its bull.....

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    he just made a video about it...thats proof enuff...just because he wont release it to you now doesnt mean its bull.....
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0qPGlWYZo]YouTube - 3.1.3 Untethered Jailbreak Proof iPod Touch 3G[/ame]

New upload with better quality, and I got rid of my 4.0 dock so people could stop using that to thrash my jailbreak. People are so judgy.

Thanks

Damn the Suspense. I should of never replaced my 3GS, but i only had 3 months left on my warrenty, so i had a choice to make. And i made it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Have fun getting people's hopes up?

No need to wait for this even if its real, Jailbreak should be out by the end of the week by geo.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast