Hello, long time browser and reader, new member. My friend called me and told that there is finally a Justin.tv app in the Apple app store, but I found that when I tried to install it, I needed a 3.1.x firmware, while I have a jailbroken 3.0 firmware. I see tutorials that explain how to upgrade to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3, but I don't know which is best(I presume 3.1.3 since it is supposed to be jailbroken on the 2G, per Dev-Team) to restore to. The tutorials also don't explain what will happen to the Cydia and Apple app store apps that I have installed. Do I need to Sync my iPhone to my iTunes(which I never do since I have no media or email on my phone) and back up my apps? Are Cydia apps saved by iTunes when you back up? Or shouild I just redownload the apps, and if I have to do that, will the Apple app store charge me again for the downloads, or will it let me install the apps again for free since I am logging in with the same iTunes account and I have already paid for the apps? Thanks in advance for any help!!!