Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4.0 beta 1 wireless issues

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4.0 beta 1 wireless issues
    Hey Guys

I am wondering has anyone had issues using WiFi since updating to the iphone 4.0 beta 1??

I can see my WiFi network but whenevr I try to connect it "unable to join the network (Insert Network Name Here)"

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am having the same problem, and i am also having issues with the 3G connection as well... hmmmm

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Solution....... Maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by bscott05 View Post
    I am having the same problem, and i am also having issues with the 3G connection as well... hmmmm
    Hi bscott

I have now got my Wireless working. I fixed it by changing the security settings from what I had set (WPA-Personal) to WEP and then after this tried connecting. I had it working with this, so I tried WPA-Personal again and it is working like a dream.

I hope this helps

Thanks

I turned my security completely off and still nothing...tried wep....wp2...nothing seems to work...

Anyone else?

BTW did anyone try stacking the icons and then syncing your phone you loose all the stackings....

switching my wireless mode in the router from b,g,n to b,g only worked for me

no wireless or 3G problems here on my 3GS, and so far when I sync I haven't lost my folders/stacks.

THAT'S A BINGO!!!

But I still loose my folders everytime I sync!! Its driving me mad

Default wireless N
    I narrowed the problem down to a bandwidth issue, I could get it working on G or B, but the presence of N would stop the iphone from connecting.

However when I switched the router from a 20/40mhz channel width to a 20mhz width, it would connect with wireless N present.

Hope that helps.

Ill using a TP-Link TL-WR841N dont think ist gona work to change. ?