Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need major help went from 4.0 -> 3.1.3 on 3gs

Thanks

Default I need major help went from 4.0 -> 3.1.3 on 3gs
    Now I cant downgrade i get the itunes 1015 error and i cant use 4.0 without a dev account
    Need Assistance? Read Here Tutorial On How to Know Everything

if u download the 4.0 firmware and install it then you can use it. u dont need an account to run the phone. u just need account to download it

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dying4004 View Post
    if u download the 4.0 firmware and install it then you can use it. u dont need an account to run the phone. u just need account to download it
    I believe you do need to have your UUID registered on a paid developer account in order for the phone to activate after putting on the 4.0...

OP could try downgrading using XCode (get a free developer account with apple and download the 3.2 SDK) and, when the radio downgrade fails, if the phone gets stuck in a DFU loop or whatever try running blackrain to kick it out of DFU (thanks rishidhar). I tried earlier and was able to downgrade from 4.0 to 3.1.3 using XCode and got stuck in DFU loop or something after, blackrain kicked it out of that and I was able to activate through iTunes normally (on 3.1.3 with the radio version from the beta 4.0)
    Last edited by katmeef; 2010-04-11 at 06:48 AM.

Getting your UID is an option but you need to be ready to pay (most places).

I would suggest trying out the second option mentioned by katmeef.