Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JB 3g on 3.1.3 possible?

Default JB 3g on 3.1.3 possible?
    Before you drag me through the dirt, I have looked for the process of doing this. But with so many threads, so many versions, ones that don't work, ones that might work, etc. I haven't found the one thread that says yes or no.

I have a 16GB iPhone 3G with version 3.1.3. Its never been jailbroke nor anything else.

Is it possible to just jailbreak it? And if so, how?

I'm not that stupid, just can't find the steps.
    Oh, I did try that snowbreeze but that failed to even get close.

Thank you in advance.

if the phone has never been jailbroken, then no.....if its been jailbroken before, yes

Mine was jailbroken before but it's not now.. it's a 3g with 3.1.3 updated via itunes. as mentioned earlier it's not jailbroken now but was jailbroken before i updated it with itunes.

can it be jailbroken now?

redsn0w 0.9.2 .... thatll jailbreak it for you, but you cant unlock

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    if the phone has never been jailbroken, then no.....if its been jailbroken before, yes
    So if I want to jailbreak, I'd have to take it back to 3.1.2?
    If thats the course of action, are there some simple steps to do that and then jail break?

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    redsn0w 0.9.2 .... thatll jailbreak it for you, but you cant unlock
    i don't need the unlock.. just the jailbreak.
    i heard that redsn0w 0.9.4 can jailbreaket but i can't find a proper guide or easy steps to do it.

search

it's not like i havn't searched but like iceterminal said.. so many threads so many different answers. that's why it would have been nice if someone could send me a link to good guide that you know of!

iPhone? More like MyPhone CONVBMW's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dj_beirut View Post
    it's not like i havn't searched but like iceterminal said.. so many threads so many different answers. that's why it would have been nice if someone could send me a link to good guide that you know of!
    Google "how to jailbreak iphone 3g 3.1.3 using redsn0w"

I bet you a dollar you find it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceterminal View Post
    Before you drag me through the dirt, I have looked for the process of doing this. But with so many threads, so many versions, ones that don't work, ones that might work, etc. I haven't found the one thread that says yes or no.

I have a 16GB iPhone 3G with version 3.1.3. Its never been jailbroke nor anything else.

Is it possible to just jailbreak it? And if so, how?

I'm not that stupid, just can't find the steps.
    Oh, I did try that snowbreeze but that failed to even get close.

Thank you in advance.
    yes it can. Google "how to jailbreak iphone 3g 3.1.3 using redsn0w"

I bet you a dollar you find it.
    Last edited by CONVBMW; 2010-04-10 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

or yourtube, alot of great videos there. but if you search redsn0w 0.9.2 you will find instructions