Page 98 of 154 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #1941
    Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pittsford, NY via Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 622 Times in 346 Posts

    It used one of the public exploits.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

    dr0herb (2010-04-14), ibfr33k (2010-04-14)

  3. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    It used one of the public exploits.
    K. Tks.

  4. #1943
    iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    what's the irc channel / room so i can stalk it too?

  5. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by katmeef View Post
    what's the irc channel / room so i can stalk it too?
    irc.chronic-dev.org channel: #os4jb
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

  6. #1945
    I doubt we will get it. too bad. Well, I can wait til 4.0 is released because I have a new toy coming soon!

  7. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by geo411m View Post
    irc.chronic-dev.org channel: #os4jb
    Cheers buddy - Btw you the same geo from SRN?

  8. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by aliwithad View Post
    Cheers buddy - Btw you the same geo from SRN?
    yes I am.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

  9. #1948
    OH, Fun times! I just downgraded from 4.0 to 3.1.2 and now my Baseband apparently doesn't work. I have 0 bars, and no data. NOT good.

  10. #1949
    Anybody wanna attempt to make thier own jb?

  11. #1950
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper366 View Post
    OH, Fun times! I just downgraded from 4.0 to 3.1.2 and now my Baseband apparently doesn't work. I have 0 bars, and no data. NOT good.
    Yeah, I don't think the updated baseband works with 3.1.2. You can update to 3.1.3 and it'll work fine.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

  12. #1951
    but no JB on 3.1.3 yet right? I'm on the original 3GS

  13. #1952
    Not true. I went back down to 3.1.2 from 4.0 and my phone has full bars.

  14. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper366 View Post
    but no JB on 3.1.3 yet right? I'm on the original 3GS
    Yes you can use pwnagetool to create a custom firmware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic0ne View Post
    Not true. I went back down to 3.1.2 from 4.0 and my phone has full bars.
    Really? I downgraded and I had no service till I updated to 3.1.3? you think it had something to do with blackra1n? I used it to kick me out of restore mode when it hung up on downgrade.
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

  15. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by geo411m View Post

    Really? I downgraded and I had no service till I updated to 3.1.3? you think it had something to do with blackra1n? I used it to kick me out of restore mode when it hung up on downgrade.
    I did the same exact thing, I'll try pwnagetool on 3.1.2 first and see what happens

  16. #1955
    I downgraded to a clean 3.1.2 and the JB with redsnow. Couldnt live with the damn exchange lock

  17. #1956
    iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    Anybody wanna attempt to make thier own jb?
    yes, but we would be starting from scratch unless someone would share information with us.

  18. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by geo411m View Post
    lilstevie is saying on IRC that he has no intention to release the jailbreak. That he only made the video for bragging rights. I guess we'll all be waiting more time unless he/they change their minds.
    IF THIS IS TRUE, it sounds like he is the guy from Jurassic Park that let everyone do the work, then locked 'em out and stole the dinosaurs Weren't there several other people involved in this project (such as Stealth)? How bout nobody works with this guy anymore?? Or is he that important? Not that I care about the JB, i went back to 3.1.3 yesterday, but people like that annoy me. If it's not true, ignore me and carry on

  19. #1958
    Green Apple ricroc911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bedfordshire (UK)
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by boozie View Post
    IF THIS IS TRUE, it sounds like he is the guy from Jurassic Park that let everyone do the work, then locked 'em out and stole the dinosaurs : Weren't there several other people involved in this project (such as Stealth)? How bout nobody works with this guy anymore?? Or is he that important? Not that I care about the JB, i went back to 3.1.3 yesterday, but people like that annoy me. If it's not true, ignore me and carry on
    Couldnt agree more!!!!!!!

  20. #1959
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    There were several people working on it independently, everyone got stuck at the same patch (ASR). I introduced iH8sn0w to lilstevie and DarkMalloc. They decided to go with all lilstevie's patches and he got the ASR patch. I have a completed bundle that is just missing some patches.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    T.A. (2010-05-17)

  22. #1960
    Retired Moderator z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    There were several people working on it independently, everyone got stuck at the same patch (ASR). I introduced iH8sn0w to lilstevie and DarkMalloc. They decided to go with all lilstevie's patches and he got the ASR patch. I have a completed bundle that is just missing some patches.
    so could one simple answer be given so people will calm down?

    is it gonna get released or not?
    not that i care as im on my 3.1.2 happy but everyone here is so emotional, im gonna make a screen pplay out of this

Page 98 of 154 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •