Page 95 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

New video DarkMalloc just posted.

YouTube - iPhone 4.0 beta 1 Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    New video DarkMalloc just posted.

YouTube - iPhone 4.0 beta 1 Jailbreak
    That's cool and all but if they're going to show it off like that then they should release it. Why say it's slow and unstable and then post a video with it running so smoothly?
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    why did ih8sn0w call DarkMalloc somethin inapropriate?
    "...Yea, though we walk through the vallley of the shadow of Apple, we shall fear no update, for GeoHot is with us, and in his efforts may we find comfort..."

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

he gives no credit to SB in the video or his caption.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    true... which is why i really agree with the idea of elitism poor stealthbravo... doing all these awesome stuff and getting duped in the public... BUT AS LONG AS WE BELIEVE IN HIM AND DO NOT FORGET HIM, HE WILL GO DOWN IN THE ANALS OF IPHONE BETA JAILBREAKING HISTORY AS A HERO!!!! LMSB

ok i must admit that was random but it came spur of thought... but it is true too
    Last edited by XK.XV; 2010-04-14 at 03:29 PM.
    "...Yea, though we walk through the vallley of the shadow of Apple, we shall fear no update, for GeoHot is with us, and in his efforts may we find comfort..."

Just curious: what did StealthBravo do to contribute? All of the technical updates seem to be coming from guys like cdevwill, little[whateverhisnamewas], iH8sn0w, etc. SB just seems to be passing the news back and forth of what we already know.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by besweeet2 View Post
    Just curious: what did StealthBravo do to contribute? All of the technical updates seem to be coming from guys like cdevwill, little[whateverhisnamewas], iH8sn0w, etc. SB just seems to be passing the news back and forth of what we already know.
    first of all its littlesteve i think... second of all if u rly want to now a tiny bit of what stealthbravo did check this out: http://modmyi.com/forums/general/559...esomeness.html

iH8sn0w iPhone 4.0b1 jailbreak: YouTube - iPhone 4.0 beta 1 Jailbreak - @DarkMalloc, @littlesteve, @iH8sn0w

thats iH8sn0w twitter link

They just poured salt in the wound

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Master Stealth WILL NOT LET US DOWN !!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 24trepid For This Useful Post:

XK.XV (2010-04-14)

I read all 126 pages

Thanks

Lies lol

Green Apple
    Thanks
    wonder whats happening now... the suspense is killing me... i'm going to bed.... hopefully will wake up to an answer...

did SB persuade ih8sn0w (who so far has given me the impression of a major as*h*le) to release the beta?
    is ih8sn0w actually working for apple and is on apple payroll to infiltrate the jailbreaking scene and bring it down???
    Last edited by XK.XV; 2010-04-14 at 04:14 PM.

I have a feeling geohotz will be the first to release

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Geohot has never released a jailbreak for a BETA firmware and I don't see him doing that now. They are going to keep their exploits secret until the new iPhone and 4.0 are officially released.

lawl.... chill dude

edit/mod/quote removed.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-04-14 at 06:58 PM.

Like Pos79 said, it would be STUPID to release anything that jailbreaks a beta FW, because it would release the exploit and then Apple would/could easily close the hole before releasing the actual update....screwing everyone.

Well, every 3.0 beta firmware was jailbroken with QuickPWN last year...

Apple is going to patch all of the exploits that these guys are digging up... Why hide them?

Personally I'd preffer to have an official 4.0 jailbreak shortly after the release than a beta now and have to wait later cause they been patched

Because once the official FW is released they cant take it back...simple enough. All they can do is release an update to the FW which you dont have to update too.

If they fix the exploits before hand, then you have no chance of updating to an official 4.0 and jailbreaking, unless something else is found....which is no guarantee and no telling how long that would take.

Really...I could care less about the hassle of trying a beta FW that doesnt halfway even work properly and is a pain to even use. Seriously people need to look at the big picture vs. what is going to make them happiest at this very moment.

Page 95 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast