Page 94 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    no, the immature one here is you that cant follow rules...and then u get mad and try to insult me , like a child would, all because you cant follow simple rules? what are u like 4? serious man...the one that looks like a fool is you because you come here posting garbage, then when u get infractions u act up like a lil girl, then u come with another name and try to insult me again.....u kno who does that?

naw I'm not I m just irritated that you reported me for my post saying Cuh and telling people to stop arguing? Like whats that about man? I was trying to help keep the post amounts down so this could stay on the point. instead of just looking at the swear words you should probably take the time to look at the actual contents of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by XK.XV View Post
    why is there fighting again... i'm not trying to play parent but seriously fighting isn't gonna make the jb release any faster... this might even be on of the reasons why nowadays the jb takes forever to be released, because the people that use their spare time to jailbreak it aren't sure whether or not to bring it to a bunch of people fighting over things that isn't even worth fighting for...
    Kudos!

Check out my Wallpaper Gallery - HERE

PM me to make a request. If you want specific images used, give links in pm.

Once I'm jailbroken I'll start doing Wallpapers, vWallpapers, and Themes.

Thanks

their is a more civilized way of handling things...insulting jews and using words of profanity are in no help at all in resolving an issue...maybe you should look at that....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

THis thread brings back memories.... I remember sitting on this forum waiting on a jailbreak of 1.0.2.... Is that sad that I've wasted so much time? lol

their is a more civilized way of handling things...insulting jews and using words of profanity are in no help at all in resolving an issue...maybe you should look at that....
    alright I'll admit that post could have been toned down but seriously what was with the other report? all i said was Brah and Cuh in it and you said "that can be offensive to some" haha. Thats why i got urked.

Thanks

no u said some other things, i just dont want to bring it up

Well, at least this thread is semi-interesting. Almost made me forgot about what ih8sn0w said about the JB!

Awww crap, now I remember.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skolpo View Post
    Well, at least this thread is semi-interesting. Almost made me forgot about what ih8sn0w said about the JB!

Awww crap, now I remember.
    lmao

@numberthreetwo : just keep it civil man, and u should have no problems...

no u said some other things, i just dont want to bring it up
    haha naw main just show me so i know whats good. don't wanna get ten reports from you again.

@Z3r01 alright main but just let me know what it said. I just wanna know.
    Last edited by Numberthreetwo; 2010-04-14 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Numberthreetwo View Post
    haha naw main just show me so i know whats good. don't wanna get ten reports from you again.
    keep it civil and you should have no worries
    that goes for eveyone not just you

Green Apple
    Thanks
    no offense z3r01 but can you stop using the scared girl picture??? its kinda freaky... as if she had just witnessed the murder of her parents and she sees the murderer walking towards her...
    "...Yea, though we walk through the vallley of the shadow of Apple, we shall fear no update, for GeoHot is with us, and in his efforts may we find comfort..."

I think she just fell into a pool and her daddy wont give her a towel.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XK.XV View Post
    no offense z3r01 but can you stop using the scared girl picture??? its kinda freaky... as if she had just witnessed the murder of her parents and she sees the murderer walking towards her...
    ROFLMAO , i just love that erie look lol shes wet and scared lol, i kno i posted this a couple of times but its funny and erie

Think its time to close this thread

Feel sorry for the guy who reads all 125pages of this lol

"...and then little Sarah wished she hadn't gone to R.Kelley's house after all."

I kid, I kid, that's a horrible joke.
    Check out my Wallpaper Gallery - HERE

PM me to make a request. If you want specific images used, give links in pm.

Once I'm jailbroken I'll start doing Wallpapers, vWallpapers, and Themes.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    hey ipmatte... we shouldn't close this thread... cause people wear out their F5 buttons to check the newest update from StealthBravo... Although i must admit... 90% of the posts under this topic are completely unimportant... I think StealthBravo should do the same as last year in Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness... where he just updated the first post... It was a lot easier to understanding everything... or maybe its just me who didn't read all the other pages...
    "...Yea, though we walk through the vallley of the shadow of Apple, we shall fear no update, for GeoHot is with us, and in his efforts may we find comfort..."

:S ............ (slow heart beat)....... my life, what a waste..... someone give me it back.....(heavy breathing)....please (stammer) he-hel-helllpppp meeeeeeeee! (thud!!) ------ 30 mins later " ah thats better, ice cream anyone"

Quote Originally Posted by ipmatte View Post
    Think its time to close this thread

Feel sorry for the guy who reads all 125pages of this lol

well theres that other rumour

"almost guarantee an exploit for 3.1.3/3.2 (all devices, and all models!) before the end of the month. I would strongly advise everyone to keep a close eye on Geohot's blog for updates in the near future"

to be honest if fw 4.0 is sooooo buggy why bother jb it when 4.0 beta 2 will be out next week or week after

roll on the exploit for 3.1.3/3.2 (all devices, and all models!)
    Last edited by axpk95; 2010-04-14 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuseUnison View Post
    "...and then little Sarah wished she hadn't gone to R.Kelley's house after all."

I kid, I kid, that's a horrible joke.
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, lmao that was bad lol

and no this thread isnt gonna close, no one actually reads 125 pages, first thing people do is read the first page, then last page, then skip pages by relevant posts

The next beta will still be 4.0, not 4.1.

Real reason why the jailbreak wasn't released: iH8sn0w was grounded by his mommy .

Page 94 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast