Page 93 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

Here is why I believe this jailbreak shouldn't be public:
    meaning its a belief, not saying hes not...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Transonic View Post
    Here is why I believe this jailbreak shouldn't be public:
    -------
    1: It cannot restore on a PC, only a Mac can. There is no way to make it run on a PC.
    2: Its very very buggy
    3: This is mean't for developers to test new api's.
    4: it has a 58% sucess restore rate.
    5: It would promote more piracy. Meaning users would illegally download the ipsw and bypass the UDID trap.
    // iH8sn0w

WTF?

Good news everyone! iH8sn0w is going to rain on our parade! HURRAY!

lol check the youtube link below :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml7KcLxepl0[/ame]
    (Don't Rain on My Parade by Lea Michelle from Glee)

Everyone fighting over the jailbreak need to chill and read this. - HERE
    Check out my Wallpaper Gallery - HERE

PM me to make a request. If you want specific images used, give links in pm.

Once I'm jailbroken I'll start doing Wallpapers, vWallpapers, and Themes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katmeef View Post
    /me feels as though I should have bought an Android device instead. I thought jailbreaking was all about using your device how you want it, now i think it's all about playing into the ego's of the elitist few who don't share the knowledge.
    Yeah I'd have to agree wih you on this one, it's all about playing into the ego's of the elitist few who don't share the knowledge.

That doesn't include u StealthBravo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Real_Iphonecrazy For This Useful Post:

XK.XV (2010-04-14)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewthreetwo View Post
    no no no -z3r01.
    Hey now... lets not bring race into this... the last thing we need is a holy crusade over the right to jailbreak... Your point is far more valid without the added stab at Jewish people.
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-14 at 01:08 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel like a bi polar step child with no money whenever i read this thread...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by katmeef View Post
    whats up is no good.

someone asked yesterday but it wasn't answered; how does one go about resigning a modified IPSW?
    i mean, vfdecrypt with the key, modify files, re-encrypt how (vfencrypt?), and re-sign the bundle how?
    That was me who asked... and the answer I got was "as far as I know, you cannot resign an IPSW" I got to the same steps as you but unfortunately there isn't a way to re-encrypt the file and resign it in a way that will let iTunes use it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

@Real_Iphonecrazy yes i should clarify that as well, StealthBravo is one million percent excluded from those who i would consider 'elitist'

Quote Originally Posted by mg6101 View Post
    That was me who asked... and the answer I got was "as far as I know, you cannot resign an IPSW" I got to the same steps as you but unfortunately there isn't a way to re-encrypt the file and resign it in a way that will let iTunes use it.
    pwnagetool is able to make packages so that iTunes will flash them, so there must be a way.

from reading as much as i can of jailbreaking history over these past few weeks of waiting, it seems that at some point along the jailbreak train, people stopped being so forthcoming with information
    Last edited by katmeef; 2010-04-14 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Iphonecrazy View Post
    Yeah I'd have to agree wih you on this one, it's all about playing into the ego's of the elitist few who don't share the knowledge.

That doesn't include u StealthBravo
    i agree with both of you now , thats what it seems now...its more of a publicity thing now...they want to be big names , so by holding on to the release, controversy builds their name...the heck with them.....who are they to judge whats good for my iPhone...if they didnt want to release it, then why work on it and publicize that you are? u gets no cred from me

update: also please people, language control...i understand the frustration but other people read here and language is an issue...and insulting me on a PM doesnt justify it either...grow up....
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-14 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    ...who are they to judge whats good for my iPhone...if they didnt want to release it, then why work on it and publicize that you are? u gets no cred from me
    Publicate???

You mean publicize?

And anyway, really, I can see why everyone might be a little miffed right now, but it's been explained very clearly and on multiple occasions, from myriad sources why the jailbreaks haven't been released yet. Just sit tight, every thing is going to be O.K.

Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-14 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    i agree with both of you now , thats what it seems now...its more of a publicity thing now...they want to be big names , so by holding on to the release, controversy builds their name...the heck with them.....who are they to judge whats good for my iPhone...if they didnt want to release it, then why work on it and publicate that you are? u gets no cred from me

update: also please people, language control...i understand the frustration but other people read here and language is an issue...and insulting me on a PM doesnt justify it either...grow up....
    Watch out! this guy will report you if you say cuh! hahaha what a joke.

Thanks

immature really...u need to relax and grow up
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-14 at 01:26 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

today i understand why those punk kids smashed that ipad with a baseball bat on youtube...

apple needs to abandon their iron claw control of their users IMHO

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuseUnison View Post
    Publicate???

You mean publicize?

And anyway, really, I can see why everyone might be a little miffed right now, but it's been explained very clearly and on multiple occasions, from myriad sources why the jailbreaks haven't been released yet. Just sit tight, every thing is going to be O.K.

thats what i said ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Numberthreetwo View Post
    naw main. You need to relax with the reporting. how old are you like 4? On the real though. Stop acting like a little girl.

haha whao there is a video of a kid smashing ipads? Man i wish I had that much $ haha. just buy one to wreck
    no, the immature one here is you that cant follow rules...and then u get mad and try to insult me , like a child would, all because you cant follow simple rules? what are u like 4? serious man...the one that looks like a fool is you because you come here posting garbage, then when u get infractions u act up like a lil girl, then u come with another name and try to insult me again.....u kno who does that?

immature really...u need to relax and grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Numberthreetwo View Post
    naw main. You need to relax with the reporting. how old are you like 4? On the real though. Stop acting like a little girl.
    ok, who is the guy in bold? I know I don't have that many posts so I can't really say much, but this guy has like 2 posts(should be more one of his posts has been deleted since I've been watching), and it seems he's just gotten on here to stir up $#!t.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    "naw main. You need to relax with the reporting. how old are you like 4? On the real though. Stop acting like a little girl." from Numberthreetwo... sorry the quote system is like messed up now... and also "immature really...u need to relax and grow up" from z3r01...

i'm not saying any of you is right, but srsly stop fighting!

why is there fighting again... i'm not trying to play parent but seriously fighting isn't gonna make the jb release any faster... this might even be on of the reasons why nowadays the jb takes forever to be released, because the people that use their spare time to jailbreak it aren't sure whether or not to bring it to a bunch of people fighting over things that isn't even worth fighting for...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to XK.XV For This Useful Post:

FuseUnison (2010-04-14)

Thanks

yea he stirring things up trolling...keeps it up its not gonna turn good for himself....he just mad, pay no mind

Bababaannnn!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XK.XV View Post
    "naw main. You need to relax with the reporting. how old are you like 4? On the real though. Stop acting like a little girl." from Numberthreetwo... sorry the quote system is like messed up now... and also "immature really...u need to relax and grow up" from z3r01...

i'm not saying any of you is right, but srsly stop fighting!

why is there fighting again... i'm not trying to play parent but seriously fighting isn't gonna make the jb release any faster... this might even be on of the reasons why nowadays the jb takes forever to be released, because the people that use their spare time to jailbreak it aren't sure whether or not to bring it to a bunch of people fighting over things that isn't even worth fighting for...
    its not a fight really, he just mad because he cant use words of profanity in here and i let him understand that...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger92 View Post
    Bababaannnn!
    lmao
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-04-14 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 93 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast