Page 77 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

SB Will it be today?

Does it work with the new Bootrom on 4.0 os?

I forget - is this the VMWare thread or the Opera thread?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

IT'S BOTH! Now it's even a hackintosh thread

Green Apple
    Thanks

Lol it has become a bit of everything thread

One dumb question !!!

I have 3gs 5.12 boot (without jailbreak of course),
    if I upgrade to 4.0 beta and make jailbreak (when he come), will I be able to put custom 3.1.2 or 3.1.3. firmware and have jailbroken 3gs with 3.1.3 (5.12, 5.13 or other boot)

sorry for my englis !!!

I read all yours posts guys ! Stealth you are the man !
    Come to Croatia (europe) on holliday (we have wonderfool sea), you get hotel room 10 days free !!

Thanks to all

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Where'd they go?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0029.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks
    got my Max OS working on VMware. and got an Opera from App store, works flawless.

I must say... Opera is pretty darn fast. Is it me or is the spellcheck not working on opera?

Quote Originally Posted by skolpo View Post
    I must say... Opera is pretty darn fast. Is it me or is the spellcheck not working on opera?
    Yeap!Not Working on me either!

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipmatte View Post
    Does it work with the new Bootrom on 4.0 os?
    He has told us that it will work tethered for new boot-rom 3gs, see his post here: http://modmyi.com/forums/general/706...ml#post5195802

Thanks

opera mini does load faster then mobile safari , i just find that red bar annoying when i scroll down...cant they just make that disappear

AppStore is offline ...

i got 1 question. as sb is preparing a jailbroken 4.0 firmware isnt is possible to make a jailbroken 3.1.3 firmware? doesnt matter tethered or not. sorry if i misunderstood anything. cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dying4004 View Post
    i got 1 question. as sb is preparing a jailbroken 4.0 firmware isnt is possible to make a jailbroken 3.1.3 firmware? doesnt matter tethered or not. sorry if i misunderstood anything. cheers
    4.0 beta is vulnerable to previously exposed exploits, so nothing new has to be released to produce a jailbreak for it.

As for the 3.1.3, i'll repost my thoughts as expressed earlier in the thread;

Quote Originally Posted by katmeef View Post
    my guess is they have a hardware exploit for the new iBoot (that's in new bootrom 3gs and 3rd gen ipod - not sure if its the same in ipad but i suspect it is from the speed of the jailbreak). it's going to be something that can't be patched via software, like how 2g and 3g iphones will always be jailbreakable.

if they release that, apple will come out with a new iboot for the coming devices, and the fear is if that iboot is impenetrable, there will only ever be software based exploits from that point forwards which can easily be patched by software updates from apple.

that all being said, i'm betting one of the groups will give us the userland (patchable) exploit when 3g-ipad comes out, and wait for the 4g iphone (or longer) till they drop the iBoot exploit.

I think the iBoot exploit will be the only thing to give users with the new iBoot unteathered JB.

*edit* i'm also betting geohot is the one with the iBoot exploit from reading the blog posts / twitter stalking

Thanks

0lly you'd be better off to post that in the buy/sell/trade section...
    iPhone B|S|T

I thought slots which were for sale were supposed to go in the buy/sell/trade section now? Seems pricey as well give the $99 signup cost for the dev program, possibly the highest I've seen for UDID slots

Thanks

i wonder why someone with a 2g iphone would even bother getting a dev account to get the beta in the first place?

Would you trust someone who's first post is 'buy from me'?
    And who has a 2G and Windows - neither of which work with Beta 4.0?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

If I were the more cynical type, I'd say the motivation would be profit, get an account sell all your slots at higher than cost price, and bank the rewards.

If were the more cynical type that is

o.k.
    I just removed 4.0, it is so buggy my phone had a mind of its own. my phone wouldn't ring (sometimes) voicemail didn't work and a bunch of other random crazy things

Page 77 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast