Page 65 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

hey guys I still have about 9 more slots that I can fill if anyone still needs a dev to register thier uuid to activate 4.0

Naw cuh this is the main poster. I'm just sayin we all need to get alone and shut up with the fighting. It's the Internet cuh. So unless y'all are gonna meet up and swing it out then cut that mess out brah.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if it will work in Windows if you are already on 4.0

If you needed to restore

Awesome, I just found out that 4.0 will save passwords on sites. I just got a popup asking
    Last edited by Zehlek; 2010-04-12 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Thenewthreetwo View Post
    Naw cuh this is the main poster. I'm just sayin we all need to get alone and shut up with the fighting. It's the Internet cuh. So unless y'all are gonna meet up and swing it out then cut that mess out brah.

Closest best buy or apple store is an hour away. I also read that even if you upgrade on a borrowed mac, and try to back up on windows there will still be issues. I will just be patient

Thanks

I never got any issues on my PC

Green Apple
    Thanks

so whats everyones thoughts on the beta?

Thanks

I think it is awesome, not one glich

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I think it is awesome, not one glich
    that must be sarcasm as 4.0 has lots of bugs

Green Apple
    Thanks

I must agree I am really enjoying it apart from a few little issues in the photo app.
    but nothing I cant deal with

Thanks

I haven't found one yet

So far I haven't found one
    Last edited by Zehlek; 2010-04-12 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup. I laugh every time people talk of all these bugs because aside from the photos glitch(on a new feature, old functionality is still perfect) and the problem with iPod album sorting this has been one of the most stable firmware yet for me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I would have to agree that it isnt as glitchy as it was being made to be (in my own personal experience) there have been a few little things here and there but nothing that would make me want to go back to 3.1.2

Yea, I haven't noticed any major glitches. The only problem is that some apps are not compatible, but that's expected. Great FW so far, but we all know it can be better with some JB

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skolpo View Post
    Yea, I haven't noticed any major glitches. The only problem is that some apps are not compatible, but that's expected. Great FW so far, but we all know it can be better with some JB
    Agreed

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gsmumbo View Post
    Yes there are multiple exploits. They will hold the better exploits until the phone comes out. Any jailbreak released before then will utilize existing known exploits that still work on 4.0. Stealth is talking of a jailbreak utilizing one of these exploits. For those who keep asking if the JB is done are wondering if the JB that Stealth was talking about is near completion, the one using an existing exploit. The delay has nothing to do with not wanting to leak out an exploit, it has to do with them making sure it all works and polishing whatever needs polishing.
    Pretty much. There are also a crap load of devices to make compatible. iH8sn0w has been crushing out patches all weekend. But a lot of progress has been made. I wish I could have had a link to download ready for you guys but I won't delay any longer than need be.

Coming soon:

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

24trepid (2010-04-13), dsanchez (2010-04-12), guyverunit0 (2010-04-12), hevey (2010-04-12), jandro613 (2010-04-12), mortopher (2010-04-12), redrider218 (2010-04-12)

Yeah this is a amazing firmware. Only two major things is when listening to music with headphone use your voice control to make a call without pausing it. The music plays in the background of the call. It's pretty crazy. And then if you go to photo album then try to mms in portrait it kinda messes up. If you go landscape it works fine. Anyone else have these problems?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Pretty much. There are also a crap load of devices to make compatible. iH8sn0w has been crushing out patches all weekend. But a lot of progress has been made. I wish I could have had a link to download ready for you guys but I won't delay any longer than need be.

Coming soon:

Thats awesome to hear it is made some progress..

Thanks SB

I can probably start to work on some extensions for 4.0. What would you guys like to see improved upon in the new feature set? My first thoughts are with folders.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JStraitiff View Post
    I can probably start to work on some extensions for 4.0. What would you guys like to see improved upon in the new feature set? My first thoughts are with folders.
    would it be possible to get rid of the restriction of only having 12 apps in a folder??

Page 65 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast