Page 40 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewthreetwo View Post
    brah tell me if you get this ish figured out for real. I feel you I m in the same situation
    Well, it looks like it's impossible for me to do it in OSX right now.. considering i keep getting kpanics when I try and launch the vm. Seriously? Apple is pissing me off right now. F***in ridiculous. Anyways, that question still stands. Or, is tehre any way for me to check if my UDID is registered for a dev account

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sirius389's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZudeoG80 View Post
    Ugh, this is been such a PITA for me. I paypal'd some guy $10 to get me in, (and im not even sure if he didn't screw me over) then got the Error 13 message in windows... downloaded 3 vmware images of leopard.. none worked (so far). Now updating the final version (of Leopard) to the current version. This has been going on for 2 days now. Absolutely rediculous. Installing 3.0 beta was so easy... ahh I miss the old days. WTF. Kernel Panic. lol aaah damn. Either way, long story long, I hope you get this working StealthBravo. My UDID is 5843efb3bef929d20e98bd08ce900fa1e1aac43e -- can anyone check to see if he screwed me over? Thanks in Advance.

Well, lol CPU just disabled itself in VMWare in the middle of a Combined Update or w/e :P Either way, It's just my luck :P
    Error 13 happens in windows regardless, no one has been able to get it installed on 3 different versions of windows, I tried Vista, 7 Ultimate, and another member tried XP, got Error 13 every time. I had to use an old iBook G4 to install it on my phone...I knew it was a good idea to hold on to it
    -Nicole

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    LOL Fair enough. Ugh, I swear, this is such a b*tch move from Apple. :P

and to make matters worse, I forgot I had Zenonia saves before I got the Error 13!
    Last edited by ZudeoG80; 2010-04-10 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

LOL Fair enough. Ugh, I swear, this is such a b*tch move from Apple. :P

and to make matters worse, I forgot I had Zenonia saves before I got the Error 13!
    Lol yeah it is on Apple's part, and even emulating OSX doesn't work? I think a hackintosh works but I am not sure. Those are hard enough to get set up properly unless you built a pc exclusively for OSX in which case wouldn't it be cheaper to get a mac mini?
    -Nicole

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry to come on to mmi and lay out my problems like this. Just at the end of a bad work week, thats all

Yea, funny thing is, my PC was a hackintosh, but i got bored of it and threw Win7 on it. No way in hell am I formatting again just to get this pos firmware on. Well, i'd consider it... but I wouldn't do it.
    Last edited by ZudeoG80; 2010-04-10 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah **** man. Apple needs to fix it like now. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Did you do it with Windows?
    oh nauh apologies for not listing that..i went over to a friends house whose itunes on his mac was updated to 9.1...updated flawlessly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BxBrotha718 For This Useful Post:

Zehlek (2010-04-10)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yea man. I'm talkin about the whole lot of us windows user just march up to Jobs' place on Infinite Loop Place and tell him what's what

Lay down the law, you know what i'm sayin? They give us iTunes and Safari, We give them an entire f***in Office Suite that looks BETTER than ours, but they can't give us a ****** firmware update? What the f? are you kidding me?

/rant
    Last edited by ZudeoG80; 2010-04-10 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yea man. I'm talkin about the whole lot of us windows user just march up to Jobs' place on Infinite Loop Place and tell him what's what
    Lawl. That would be interesting to see

*edit* Yeah Office looks a thousand times better on OSX. I would say that trade off was a bit one sided, OSX gets a better office suite but windows gets iTunes and Safari...how many people actually use safari on windows?
    -Nicole

Lol at windows users. 4.0 is buggy. Just wait a little while.

To tiger..... NO!
    Haha I don't wanna wait anymore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Now why do you have to go ahead and laugh out loud at us? it's rude enough just laughing. ****. Either way, buggy or not, i'm entitled to this firmware.. it's my birthright. Yea, I said it.

that was supposed to be D**k by the way. lol.
    Last edited by ZudeoG80; 2010-04-10 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Any beta spots left? Will pay right now!

Thank you
    Hit Thanks!

hello can anybody tell me to put the 4.0 upgrade on my iphone 3gs i am useing a imac computer

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius389 View Post
    Lol yeah it is on Apple's part, and even emulating OSX doesn't work? I think a hackintosh works but I am not sure. Those are hard enough to get set up properly unless you built a pc exclusively for OSX in which case wouldn't it be cheaper to get a mac mini?
    I saw this and just had to point out that you get way more bang for your buck if you build yourself...
    My current build blows a mac mini (and most other macs) outta the water!!!
    For less then the price of a mac mini. Actually I could build a osx86 compatible machine for around $250 and it'd still be better then a mac mini by far....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

sup

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What's up man?

Thanks

Here is the warning I put in the other thread. This does not apply to people who are giving away spots. This thread needs to stay productive.

If you want to sell dev spots, then you need to list them in the Buy, Sell, Trade section of the forum. You must also follow the rules of the B|S|T. Do not post spam for devs spots anywhere else or they will be deleted and you will be infracted. We do not want threads clouded up with spam.

What's up man?
    Just got back from the game...

Jailbreak is moving along nicely. Hopefully tomorrow night.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-04-10 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

will the 4.0 beta custom ipsw still require a spot on a dev list or will it be available to all?
    13" 2.9 GHz i7 MacBook Pro OSX Mountain Lion | 32gb iPhone 4S iOS 5.1.1 JB

Thanks

^ Hopefully the dev part can be patched out. I am not 100% yet

Page 40 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast