Page 143 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #2841
    Yep mine too. I will not recognize the iphone when I connect it to the computer.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan021 View Post
    Mine is just stuck at Preparing iPhone for restore...wat do?

  2. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by carbona View Post
    Yep mine too. I will not recognize the iphone when I connect it to the computer.
    That's a shame.

  3. #2843
    do you all got old bootrom?customized roms prepared by snobreeze can only be flashed in 3gs with old bootrom.

  4. #2844

  5. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic0ne View Post
    I tried it and it loads to the phone fine but when i connect to itunes i get the old 0xE8000022 error.
    Oh well back to 3.2
    Confirmed. After @#$%ing with the damn thing for hours I finally discovered that jailbreaking with Spirit doesn't let you restore to the custom IPSW. I downgraded to 3.1.2, jailbroke with redsn0w 0.9.3 and then attempted restoring to the custom IPSW again (which still requires a Mac). The restore finished no problem but I got the same error when connecting to iTunes to activate.

    Stay away from this "jailfake"!

  6. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    Confirmed. After @#$%ing with the damn thing for hours I finally discovered that jailbreaking with Spirit doesn't let you restore to the custom IPSW. I downgraded to 3.1.2, jailbroke with redsn0w 0.9.3 and then attempted restoring to the custom IPSW again (which still requires a Mac). The restore finished no problem but I got the same error when connecting to iTunes to activate.

    Stay away from this "jailfake"!
    were u able to restore to a custom firmware made by snowbreeze?

  7. #2847
    Anyone got this working at all yet?

  8. #2848
    I do not have the snowbreeze bootrom.

  9. #2849
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

  10. #2850
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts


  11. #2851
    Does Cydia work for you?

  12. #2852
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    Works for me.

  13. #2853
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts


  14. #2854
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    That's sweet.. whats step and what software did you use?

  15. #2855
    is sbsettings or backgrounder working for anybody on beta 4?

  16. #2856
    Ok, so what is actually working on JB beta 4?

  17. #2857
    People I need help downgrading to 3.1.2 from 4.0

  18. #2858
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedsaf View Post
    People I need help downgrading to 3.1.2 from 4.0
    http://bit.ly/aPmYyS

  19. #2859
    Thanks, I was facing trouble using saurik's server, so I downloaded the blobs and did it locally.

  20. #2860
    Can anyone help me out with the pwnage tool thing?

Page 143 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •